If you'd like to support my work, then please get the theme here
Also try the other versions Maverick 10 Light or Maverick 10 Dark
Hey Linux fans, it's finally here! Maverick brings you the Ubuntu look to your Windows 10. Finally you can enjoy the orange and dark grey style with this redesigned theme that mixes the best from Ubuntu and flat clean elements, giving a beautiful and modern look to your PC.
Here's a full screenshot of the theme in action: sta.sh/01c0wq123zxx
• Windows 10 v.1809 (October 2018 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1803 (April 2018 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1709 (Fall Creators Update)
• Windows 10 v.1703 (Creators Update)
what you get
• one awesome Windows themes: folder Theme
• one matching windows cursor scheme: folder Resources\Cursors
• one amazing wallpaper: folder Resources\Wallpapers
• matching Firefox userChrome.css: folder Resources\Skins
• one cool matching PotPlayer skin: folder Resources\Skins
• and of course... unlimited support!
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first!)
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes by installing UltraUXThemePatcher. Make sure you run the installer as admin and if it doesn't work, then take ownership of all three DLLs before running the installer
• install the fonts: Ubuntu font family
• install the theme by copying the content of Theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\"
• apply the themes from the Personalize panel
• apply the registry settings by applying the maverick_10_window_metrics.reg in the Window Metrics folder
• use OldNewExplorer to make Windows Explorer cool again by checking all the options except for: Enable glass on navigation bar, Use alternate navigation buttons style, Show details pane on the bottom and Show status bar. If you get the bottom details pane to hide it press ALT+SHIFT+P
• restart Windows and...
• enjoy using this theme!
• OPTIONAL! Fix Chrome's Titlebar (and caption buttons): go to chrome://flags/#windows10-custom-titlebar and Disable the "Custom-drawn Windows 10 Titlebar" property
• OPTIONAL! narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1
I have to update all my themes to fix it for the new 1809 update.
I'll notify my followers when I do that.
So when you buy the theme, you'll get a download link in your inbox. Keep the email with the link so you can download it again after I update the theme.
Simple as that
it looks so good
I would like to request download link then?
Please don't forget to help me spread the word if you like my work
I need to request the link then?
ps youre the best theme maker on deviantart
Cheers man, appreciate the work
(where is note)