If you'd like to support my work, then please get the theme here
Get the light version here: Maverick 10 Light
UPDATE 2018-03-07: changed the context menu to light grey because the dark one was causing problems in some software. And the theme works great with Firefox as well, specially with my latest Maverick for Firefox style.
Hey Linux fans, it's finally here! Maverick brings you the Ubuntu look to your Windows 10. Finally you can enjoy the orange and dark grey style with this redesigned theme that mixes the best from Ubuntu and flat clean elements, giving a beautiful and modern look to your PC.
Here's a full screenshot of the theme in action: sta.sh/01c0wq123zxx
• Windows 10 v.1803 (Spring Creators Update)
• Windows 10 v.1709 (Fall Creators Update)
• Windows 10 v.1703 (Creators Update)
what you get
• one awesome Windows themes: folder Theme
• one matching windows cursor scheme: folder Resources\Cursors
• one amazing wallpaper: folder Resources\Wallpapers
• matching Firefox userChrome.css: folder Resources\Skins
• one cool matching PotPlayer skin: folder Resources\Skins
• and of course... unlimited support!
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first!)
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes by installing UltraUXThemePatcher. Make sure you run the installer as admin and if it doesn't work, then take ownership of all three DLLs before running the installer
• install the fonts: Ubuntu font family
• install the theme by copying the content of Theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\"
• apply the themes from the Personalize panel
• apply the registry settings by applying the maverick_10_window_metrics.reg in the Window Metrics folder
• use OldNewExplorer to make Windows Explorer cool again by checking all the options except for: Enable glass on navigation bar, Use alternate navigation buttons style, Show details pane on the bottom and Show status bar. If you get the bottom details pane to hide it press ALT+SHIFT+P
• restart Windows and...
• enjoy using this theme!
• OPTIONAL! narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1
Not sure why you can't access "Settings > Personalization > Themes" because a Windows theme doesn't change system files or something but what does change system files is the UltraUXThemePather.
So make sure that patcher was installed properly. Run it again as admin and make sure the status of all 3 files is Patched. If not, take ownership of those 3 DLLs as instructed.
After you do this correctly then restart Windows. Copy then the theme in the right place, as instructed, and now you should be able to apply the theme from the Personalization menu.
Also make sure you don't have some crappy 3rd party software installed that changes the windows UI like StartIsBack or something.
It looks kinda fake to me. So if you used this email than you should find the link either in your inbox or in the Promotions folder. But make sure to check the Spam folder as well.