- Added a Dark version that's compatible with Windows Dark Mode. Enjoy!
GET THE ENTIRE Maverick 10 - Windows 10 Theme Pack
Yes, this is a paid theme because themes aren't magically created out of nothing; they take a lot of time and effort and I would really appreciate your support
Anyway, you get an awesome pack of Windows Themes for only $2.99 here gum.co/pgfj which is less than a slice of pizza; or you can ask for a free download link in the comments section.
Thank you for your understanding!
Since my last Maverick 10 Dark - Windows 10 Theme was such a success, I wanted to bring you another Maverick theme, but this time pairing the orange with violet. So I really hope you like it just as much as my other themes 😊
• Windows 10 v.20H2 (October 2020 Update)
• Windows 10 v.2004 (May 2020 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1909 (November 2019 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1903 (May 2019 Update)
WHAT YOU GET
• 2 awesome Windows themes • HiDPi ready up to 250% scaling • free updates • unlimited support!
• detailed instructions including my email address in case you need any help with the installation process.
• Wallpapers • Firefox Theme • PotPlayer Skin • Windows Cursors
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first).
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes by installing UltraUXThemePatcher. Make sure you run the installer as admin and follow the on-screen instructions. After you restart your Windows run the patcher again to check if all the 3 DLL files are patched. If the files are not patched then look for the DLLs in C:\Windows\System32 and take ownership of the unpatched DLLs using this Context Menu Registry Hack. After this is done, run the patcher again as admin and now you should be good to go!
If the UltraUXThemePatcher still doesn't manage to patch the required files, try the SecureUxTheme Patcher.
• install the themes by copying the content of the Theme folder to "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\".
• apply the desired theme: right click on the desktop > Personalize > Themes > Change theme > Click on the theme you would like to use.
• apply the registry settings by double clicking the relevant .REG file in the Window Metrics folder. These are some registry values that make the theme look right (details like the scrollbar width, window frame padding, etc.). You can always revert back to the default windows metrics values by running the windows10_default_window_metrics.reg file.
• install OldNewExplorer and enable only the following settings:
✔ Use classical drive grouping in This PC
✔ Use libraries; hide folders from This PC
✔ Use command bar instead of Ribbon
✔ Hide caption text in File Explorer windows
✔ Hide caption icon in File Explorer windows
✔ Hide Up (go to parent folder) button
• restart Windows and... enjoy!
• Fix for Chrome and the new Edge browser (titlebar and caption buttons): Right Click the taskbar or desktop shortcut of the browser > Right Click the browser name > Properties and after "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" in the "Target" field, add --disable-windows10-custom-titlebar at the end and click Apply. Should look something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-windows10-custom-titlebar. Now start your browser using this shortcut and the titlebar and caption buttons will match your Windows theme.
• OPTIONAL: get a cleaner address bar: use Blank It to get rid of the dropdown arrow and the refresh icon in the address bar of Windows Explorer.
• OPTIONAL: narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1.
• NOTE: before major Windows updates please switch to the default Windows theme and uninstall the UltraUXThemePatcher. Then wait for an updated version of both the theme and the UltraUXThemePatcher.
Check out also my other themes which I bet you'll like it as well:
Simplify 10 Light Themes Pack for Windows 10
Simplify 10 Dark - Windows 10 Theme Pack
I honestly didn't test the beta version yet so I'm waiting for the final release.
This is a minor update and besides the start menu, I don't think there are changes to the UI so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues.
Also the UltraUXThemePatcher is already compatible with the future version 21H1 so I expect no problems with this fall release either.
I have just installed 20H2 and no problems with your theme so far but my icon pack is working everywhere except in the new Start menu and btw with your theme applied I think we can't really have this new start menu.
Maybe the only thing to update in your themes.
Anyway thank you again for your work!
Thanks for the update! The start menu is not part of a custom Windows theme so what you're saying doesn't make much sense.
The same goes for the icon pack which has nothing to do with the theme.
Hello, excellent work, I was amazed at how beautiful it is besides that I am fascinated by the color violet haha, it is my favorite subject. a question, do you have any way i can get this theme for free? something like a link with advertising or something similar. It would be a good decision so you also prevent others from publishing your theme for free on the web, since with your link it would be safer to download the theme. Thank you in advance for continuing to create themes for windows
Thanks for the kind words, Martina! Unfortunately there's no way to stop the internet piracy so I'm not going to fight it.
I've sent your the download link to your notes. This is a safe Google Drive link of my whole Maverick Pack so check it out and enjoy
And if you like it, please tell your friend about my themes
Violet looks pretty good man, can I try it out? Also, I was thinking in how the light theme would look with light shades of violet instead of gray. In my mind looks great but I don't know, you could try it out and see if it makes sense or not.
Have a nice day.