• Windows 10 v.1903 (May 2019 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1809 (October 2018 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1803 (April 2018 Update)
• 2 awesome Windows themes + Windows Dark Mode variation: folder Theme
• 7 amazing wallpapers: folder Resources\Wallpapers
• matching windows cursors: folder Resources\Cursors
• matching Firefox userChrome.css: folder Resources\Skins
• matching PotPlayer skin: folder Resources\Skins
• and of course... unlimited support!
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first!)
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes by installing UltraUXThemePatcher. Make sure you run the installer as admin and follow the on screen instructions. After you restart your Windows run the patcher again to check if all the 3 DLL files are patched. If the files are not patched then look for the DLLs in C:\Windows\System32 and take ownership of the unpatched DLLs. After this is done, run the patcher again as admin and now you should be good to go!
• install the theme by copying the content of Theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\"
• apply the desired theme: right click on the desktop > Personalize > Themes. Both Dark and Darker theme variations are compatible with Windows Dark Mode (only on Windows 10 v.1809+) as you can see in the preview above.
• apply the registry settings by double clicking the relevant .REG file in the Window Metrics folder. These are some registry values that make the theme look right (details like the scrollbar width, window frame padding, etc.). You can always revert back to the default windows metrics values by running the windows10_default_window_metrics.reg file.
• install OldNewExplorer and enable only the following settings:
✔ Use classical drive grouping in This PC
✔ Use libraries; hide folders from This PC
✔ Use command bar instead of Ribbon
✔ Hide caption text in File Explorer windows
✔ Hide caption icon in File Explorer windows
✔ Hide Up (go to parent folder) button
• restart Windows and... enjoy!
• OPTIONAL: get a cleaner address bar: use Blank It to get rid of the dropdown arrow and the refresh icon in the address bar of Windows Explorer.
• OPTIONAL: fix Chrome's Titlebar (and caption buttons): Right Click your taskbar Chrome shortcut (or any shortcut) > Right Click "Google Chrome" icon > Properties and after the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" in the "Target" field, add --disable-windows10-custom-titlebar to the end and hit Apply. Should look something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-windows10-custom-titlebar
• OPTIONAL: narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1.
• NOTE: before major Windows updates please switch to the default Windows theme and uninstall the UltraUXThemePatcher. Then wait for an updated version of both the theme and the UltraUXThemePatcher.