Get the entire Maverick 10 Theme Pack!
NOTEYes, this is a paid theme because themes aren't magically created out of nothing; they take a lot of time and effort and I would really appreciate your support
Anyway, you get 2 awesome themes for only $1.99 here gumroad.com/l/Qksbv which is less than a slice of pizza; or you can ask for a free download link in the comments section.
Thank you for your understanding!
descriptionFor all the Linux lovers out there, I've made this theme inspired by the Yaru theme, the upcoming default theme for Ubuntu. Unlike my previous Maverik theme, this one has an increased contrast level and is fully flat which gives it a more modern style and feel. Hopefully you will really like it as much as I enjoyed making it 😊
• Windows 10 v.1809 (October 2018 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1803 (April 2018 Update)
• Windows 10 v.1709 (Fall Creators Update)
• Windows 10 v.1703 (Creators Update)
what you get
• 2 awesome Windows themes: folder Theme
• 3 amazing wallpapers: folder Resources\Wallpapers
• matching windows cursors: folder Resources\Cursors
• matching Firefox userChrome.css: folder Resources\Skins
• matching PotPlayer skin: folder Resources\Skins
• and of course... unlimited support!
how to (please follow all the instructions accordingly)
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first!)
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes by installing UltraUXThemePatcher. Make sure you run the installer as admin and follow the on screen instructions. After you restart your Windows run the patcher again to check if all the 3 DLL files are patched. If the files are not patched then look for the DLLs in C:\Windows\System32 and take ownership of the unpatched DLLs. After this is done, run the patcher again as admin and now you should be good to go!
• install the theme by copying the content of Theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\"
• apply the themes from the Personalize panel
• apply the registry settings by double clicking the maverick_10_dark_window_metrics.reg in the Window Metrics folder. These are some registry values that make the theme look right (details like the scrollbar width, window frame padding, etc.). You can always revert back to the default windows metrics values buy running the windows10_default_window_metrics.reg file.
• install OldNewExplorer and enable only the following settings:
✔ Use classical drive grouping in This PC
✔ Use libraries; hide folders from This PC
✔ Use command bar instead of Ribbon
✔ Hide caption text in File Explorer windows
✔ Hide caption icon in File Explorer windows
✔ Hide Up (go to parent folder) button
• restart Windows and...
• enjoy using these awesome themes!
• OPTIONAL! narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1
• OPTIONAL! Fix Chrome's Titlebar (and caption buttons): go to chrome://flags/#windows10-custom-titlebar and Disable the "Custom-drawn Windows 10 Titlebar" property
Check out also my other themes which I bet you'll like it as well:
Simplify 10 Light Themes Pack for Windows 10
Simplify 10 Dark - Windows 10 Theme Pack
I would be so happy to get it . The theme so beautiful and amazing. Great work !
I've sent you the link to your notes. Enjoy and have a great Sunday,
i like this theme a lot
Enjoy and don't forget to help me spread the word if you like my themes
I've sent you the link to your notes. Enjoy and don't forget to help me spread the word if you like my work
Have a great weekend!