Hey guys, good news... Windows 10 October Update (v.20H2) has been released and all of my previous version themes are still working great without the need for any updates or fixes!
Just make sure you follow the proper procedure before updating to avoid breaking your Windows installation:
1) First, switch to the Default Windows theme from the Personalization menu.
2) Then uninstall UltraUXThemePatcher from Windows Settings > Apps and restart Windows.
3) Now go to Windows Updates and update to the latest 20H2 version.
4) After Windows restarts, download and install the latest version of UltraUXThemePatcher and restart Windows once again.
5) And finally, you can again apply any custom theme from the Personalization menu to make your Windows cool again!
I don't use things like Windows themes, but I can appreciate how aesthetic and pleasing your work is. Nice job!