Tachibana Junpei (橘 純平)Nicknames:
• Jun / Junpei / Tachibana-(suffix) (preferred)
• More will be added in the future, huhuhuGender:
Revèrie Faerie (@/AquaticSkies)Other used brands:
• Ballerina Radiance (@/aliciadreamart)
• Prince Type (@/m-1r)
• Ecliptic Rose (@/unluckykuroneko)
• Papillon Ailes (@/kerenitychan)Main Type:
Dancing (sub is Singing)Personality:
• SecretiveBiography: Before MRA:
Tachibana Hayate and Fushimi Mitsuki were high-school sweethearts and decided to tie the knot after a few years of living together. Things went well and they had two children, a boy named Junpei and a girl named Yukine. But as the years go by, they both are more distant with each other and started having arguments, scaring both of their children. One day, Mitsuki initiated that they should end this marriage once and for all. Hayate agreed, as it was for the greater good. Junpei and Yuki were slumped that they had to follow their parents as well, but were soon reassured that they'll see each other, just not as often as before.
Junpei, now living with his dad, is quite lonely considering the work only allows Hayate to come home late at night, and their house is too far away from the other family members’. He had to cook and clean for himself- well, order takeout since he is a complete failure at cooking. One particular day, while taking a stroll in a park, he found himself in the middle of a flash mob. Not wanting to look like an idiot, he tried copying the dance moves- and succeeded, much to his surprise. The dancers complimented him afterwards, boosting his ego quite a bit. “I might have a legitimate hobby from now on.”
he thought, eyes sparkling with joy. The next few days, he searched for a dance class continuously, but he couldn't afford to pay for any class he saw. Not wanting to give up, Jun decided to learn dancing by looking at tutorials on YouTube and using his spare time to practice. Since then, dancing has been his companion that helps him to cope with his loneliness.
One evening, while browsing the web, Junpei saw something that can probably turn his life upside down. It was an advertisement for Moonrise Academy, a school made for aspiring idols. He hesitated at first, but this is the chance for him to pursue his dream of being a professional dancer! He couldn't pass up the opportunity- so he set aside all of his doubts and filled in the application form, hoping to get in.
And he did. What a relief, eh?Likes:
• Guinea pigs (he has one named Nagi!)
• Rainy days
• Staying at homeDislikes:
• Nagi getting lost
• Being disturbed
• Bad jokes
• Loud noisesVoice:
Nidaime Aka (Talking
• Nagi was given to Jun on his 14th birthday to keep him company.
• Excels at most house chores except cooking. Someone help him
• Gets really hungry in the afternoon
• His mom Mitsuki is now remarried and now goes by the last name Enomoto.
• He can speak simple English, but he’s still learning and gets confused about slangs.
• Actually cheekier than you think he’d be. Sometimes he pulls pranks on people, too.
• He has low self esteem :c
• He's not much of a moody person but he really likes sad songs. Like, he really likes them.Relationships:
I can do both lit and script (tho I prefer the latter). My preferred format is Discord (my discord ID is Dory#0909)