I don't post much to DA anymore, but I am eternally lurking. And my first journal post in over a year is for a talented, sweet, and valued friend who is needing help making ends meet and I always jump on chances for some of her art - and I encourage everyone else to as well!
From lack of response her pricing is modestly low. I will aggressively haggle her to a higher price but everyone can decide as they will about it. Also along with her adorable drawing style and good sense of design, she is also wicked fast in producing pieces.
Thank you for taking the time to check this out, and my buddy's stuff as well.
Because I just saw it and I am amused.
0) Open randompokemon.com/
1) Switch to "All regions" and "All types"
2) Switch to "1"
3) For each question, generate a Pokémon, and use it as the answer. Then comment about it
4) TAG SOMEONE!
5) Post these rules
1. This is you
The resemblance is uncanny.
2. This pokemon is your rival
Magnemite does not make magne-right!
3. This pokemon is deeply in love with you
Erm... but we can't hug Q_Q
4. This pokemon is stalking you
0.0 *flinches at rustling in the bushes, has flashbacks to raptors in tall grass*
5. This pokemon just stole your cake
Get your talons out of that, cake-t
I almost never do these things, particularly anymore. I have been wanting to be more active and so I'm taking the plunge!
• For the First 10 people who comment, I will feature one of their characters I like the most and comment my choice. (I will go to your gallery and pick one character and one picture I like)
• If you comment, please do the same in your journal, and put me in the first feature slot. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone! I'll feature you after you have made the journal.
1) *NyQuilDreamer (https://www.deviantart.com/nyquildreamer) Character: One-15
I liked this fellah since he first appeared int he