BIO: Show Orcas are like normal orcas, but are different.
1. Live in pods
2. very tight knit families
3. same size differences
4. same look and colors
1. live under PATRIARCHY: which means the MALE is the leader, and leadership is passed to the 1st son, unless the son is incompetent.
2. Have white markings splattered pretty much everywhere
3. They got their names for the signature bow markings each are born with.
4. calf's bows are usually a light black, but get darker over time as they grow up
5. They love captivity and attention. They love shallow waters, and love displaying themselves!
REMEMBER THIS IS A CLOSED SPECIES, YOU NEED TO ASK AND PAY FIRST BEFORE YOU DESIGN ONE!
THEY ARE 50 EACH, ANY GENDER, BUT ONE LIKE MANY SPECIES THEY ARE LGBT FRIENDLY, AND CAN BE ANY SEXUALITY OR GENDER!
Lineart made by AnoOrca
yes i will
thats so cool
Man I want one <3
If you want, I could design ya one!
aw man that's awesome ! How much do they cost?
YW! the original price is 50, but I can design one for you for 20!
Nice. One thing in the description I should point out. A tribe headed by a male is a patriarch (paternal meaning father) and one headed by a female is matriarchal (maternal is the root word). But still, like the species
thx! Oh ok,. I was confused but I'll change that!