Inspired by AidenDrew's Glass layout.
Glass Player 2.0 is a light weight, user friendly music player mainly made for Spotify, although, other players are also partially supported.(See the patch notes bellow for more info.)
Setting up is easy, just install the skin and choose your media player in the menu that pops up!
- Fully functional Play/Pause Button
- Fully functional Skip and Rewind buttons
- Progress bar
- Artist and Track Name display
- Fixed Rewind/Next buttons, they are now easier to click on!
- Changed track name display width from 280 to 300
- Swapped the Play and Pause Buttons. When song is playing the Pause buttons shows up, while paused the Play button Shows up.
- Added track timers!
- Glass Player now hides when Spotify is closed!
- Changed/Adjusted font type/size.
- The color of the progress bar now changes to a color related to your current wallpaper! (Using the Chameleon plugin made by Socks the Fox.) This is configurable by changing the Color=Background2 to Color=Background1, Color=Foreground1 or to Color=Foreground2 under [DesktopBG] !
- Swapped track timer positions so that the current time is on the left side (was on the right side before).
- Moved the track timers 3 pixels up so that they are centered in line with the progress bar.
- Repacked the rmskin package so that it comes with the latest version of the spotify plugin(18.104.22.168). Make sure to tick the box in front of the spotify plugin to install it for the skin to work properly!
- Repacked the rmskin package so that it comes with the latest version of the spotify plugin(22.214.171.124). Make sure to tick the box in front of the spotify plugin to install it for the skin to work properly!
- Repacked the rmskin package so that it comes with the latest version of the spotify plugin. Make sure to tick the box in front of the spotify plugin to install it for the skin to work properly!
- The code of the skin got rewritten from scratch
- Updated to Rainmeter 4.2 Beta
- Added Latest Spotify Plugin
- More polished controls and compatibility
- Partial WMP support (Buggy due to the way windows 10 handles wmp)
- Nowplaying is now supported in the code, allthough nothing besides Spotify or WMP are added to the menu because they aren't tested yet
- Much more fitting color picking based on background
- A new Options button
- Skin now opens the options window at first time startup
- Full support for all media players
- Ability to choose colors in the Options menu
- If WMP is closed while the skin is running the skin starts to flicker. The reason for this is unknown, but it is present for every WMP player atm.
So i've installed this several times now since it doesnt work properly for me. I can only use the skip song button, none of the other features seem to work, no song information is shown and the play/pause button doesnt do anything either.
I am using Spotify (Yes i selected it in the settings).
I would be very happy if you could help me fix this ^^
However I haven't encountered any bugs from rainmeter's side yet in the beta update so I think you should be able to install it.
Also, I did it for the beta version so that I won't need to upgrade it later for the 4.2 full release which might come soon.
And I'm not sure about the latest spotify plugin but I don't think it works with previous versions of rainmeter.
I have some questions if i start spotify and i can press play, skip forward or back but the progress bar or the title of the song doesnt change or make something do you know how to solve this problem?
I poste you the screenshot of it: fs5.directupload.net/images/17…
2nd may i ask how to make it maybe in black would be great if you can tell me what i need to change? Ilook forward of other skins of you.