1. what’s your gender?
2. what are your pronouns?
they/them or she/her
3. is your family accepting?
havent told them the gender thing because i honestly Dont Care enough to and honestly i have no idea who does and doesnt know im bi in my family???
4. what do you wish you could tell your past self?
invest in apple
5. what is your sexuality?
bi bo bi
6. favorite color?
7. sun gay or moon gay?
8. when did you find out your sexuality?
looked at natalie portman and i was like "damn"
9. how was your day?
i didnt do anything and then gramma took me out for dinner and i ate so much im UNCOMFY
10. do you have any gay friends?
better question is do i have any straight friends
11. what’s your favorite hobby?
12. who’s the best gay icon in your opinion?
gudetama is canonically non-binary
13. which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
yo that pan flag tho
14. are you openly out?
im kind of on a dont ask dont tell policy with most people irl. im not gonna hide it but unless i know the person and it comes up, im not gonna go out and say it idk im not really down with the classic coming out format its just not my thing
15. are you comfortable with yourself?
with my sexuality yeah lmao
16. bottom or top?
17. femme or butch?
i own a petticoat and wear it casually u tell me
18. do you bind?
yall i got big tiddies i barely even do for cosplay
19. do you shave?
20. if you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
my ideal date is natalie portman kicking the shit out of me
21. do you have a partner (s)?
22. describe your partner (s)?
23. have you ever dated anyone of the same sex?
both a girl and an enby im racking up points
24. anyone of another sex?
yeah and it went Terribly Wrong lmao rippp
25. pastel gay or goth gay?
jewel tone gay
26. favorite dad in dream daddies?
DAMIEN BLOODMARCH IS THE ONLY DAD THAT MATTERS F I G H T M E
27. tell me a random fact about yourself?
i am a true blue certified clown
28. do you own any pride flags/merch?
i have a bi button somewhere i think????? once again not really my MO
29. have you ever been to a pride parade?
yeah and i Didnt Like It lmao i dont do well in crowds and it was BLARING hot. i almost went this year but i still rly hate crowds
30. any advice to someone who isn’t out or who are exploring themselves?
It's okay to change your mind on your identity. If you thought you were bi or pan and are actually gay or straight that's no big deal. It's all fluid and ever-changing, just be you and don't fuss about permanence of labels.