Location: Texas YEEHAAA!
Hi ya! Looks like you've stumbled upon my little corner of DA that I like to call "dogatemyshrooms" (has a ring to it, don't ya think?)!
In case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm an amateur cartoonist. I've been drawing since as far back as I can remember and it has sorta become my passion.
It's been my dream to become a graphic artist for a film company like Disney, Dreamworks, Universal, or heck, any company so long as I have fun!
My grandfather was once a great animator, and I hope to one day follow in his footsteps... But, for now, what with me being trapped in the horrible prison that is "high school", this is just something I do to practice and (hopefully) improve my abilities!
My Partner in Crime:
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people, and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged. (Think the mention system renders this part obsolete, though)
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read this".
7. You have to tag 10 people.
ABOUT MOI :
1. OK! I've done this shtick about a million and a half times!
2. I'm a Texan, but I don't have "the accent" at all!
3. I come from a BIG family. Like, you don't even know.
4. I've been drawing since I was in the second grade, but I didn't really start taking it seriously until about a two and half years ago!
5. I'm a Christian, although I don't mention it too often here on DA.
6. I'm a Whovian... NOT one of the "nutso bonkers" "Superwholock" ones, but still!
7. I'm what some would call a "late bloomer" when it comes watching cartoons; I really only started watching them regularly about six months ago!
8. I DON'T like Frozen, and I think Wreck it Ralph is one of the most overrated movies of all time (go ahead, burn me at the stake, Johnny!).
9. I have an identical twin. And, no, you won't ever see him. EVER.
10. I'm an anime fan AS WELL as a cartoon fan... Anyone here watch Fairy Tail?
1) Who are some of your best friends?
I've talked about my friends on here many times, so I'll talk about my real-life friends this time 'round. Let's see...
We've got a mega nerd, an average joe with friends in high places, a Korean (don't worry, he's from the South), and the whitest black guy you'll ever meet. There's a lot a acquaintances as well, but, they're just that: acquaintances.
2) Favorite video game system?
I'm a "PC MASTER RACE" kinda guy, but if ya made me pick... I'd have to say my Wii U. I LOVE DAT THING!
3) Favorite character(s)? (I'm making it plural.)
I HATE YOU. There are so many!
As far as live action shows, you've got Sherlock Holmes (from the BBC series, NOT the American one), Shawn Spencer (from Psych), and the biggest one, Abed Nadir (from Community)
In the realm of cartoons and animation you've got Daffy (you live under a rock if you don't know where he's from), Rocko (from Rock's Modern Life), and, of course, Zim (from Invader Zim)
There's no way I could pick just one. 'TIS IMPOSSIBLE!
4) Does SEGA do what Nintendon't?
HA! Maybe two decades ago, Buster! Now... Is that ever a question
5) Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?
"But it was his hat, Mr, Krabs. He was #1."
5) What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
One time I got lost, barefoot in the alley when I was 10. Yup. No fun. Lots of calluses.
6) What's your happiest memory?
When the Invader Zim comic was announced. I was CRYING. NOT REALLY. BUT I WAS HAPPY. VERY HAPPY.
7) Can Goku defeat Frieza? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z!
Of course he can do it! After all, he is a super sand-lesbian.
8) Android or Apple?
Android all the way. Although my cellphone plan obligates me to have an iPhone, so... Yup. LIFE SUCKS!!
9) Windows or Mac?
Considering I've grown up my entire life using a PC and know pretty much all the ins and outs of the GUI, Windows.
10) Will you salsa dance with me?
Not unless you brought the Fritos, BABY.
ANSWER THIS STUFF, MAGGOT!:
1. Who do you think you are?
2. If you were to change your legal name to anything, what would it be and why?
3. What's your favorite and least favorite word?
4. Who's your all-time favorite actor?
5. What in your mind is the "perfect pizza"?
6. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on and why?
7. "Would you like to talk about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ?"
8. Do the cops know?
9. Do you ever have that weird impulse to eat something inedible, based solely upon its color?
10. "What's your favorite activity? Mine is being creative."
FORGET RULE NUMERO SEVEN! I'M GOIN' TO BED! NIGHT!