MLPSeason5: Are Shining Armor and Princess Cadance finally getting a...
new Living Room?
baby... back ribs?
bag of Chips?
crash course in dirty dancing?
#TheEndIsNeigh: Thoughts on the end of Horse?
| 1129 votes
- I'll miss it, but nine seasons is plenty. At least the show will end planned.
- I'll miss it, probably. Haven't seen any of the new episodes or seasons.
- I have no feelings either way.
- It was beating a dead horse since Season 3.
- It can't end now! We need a 10th season!
- Shut up, we don't need a 10th season!
- We have a 10th season, it's called MLP G5.
- Don't you tell me to shut up!
- I'll say what I want!
Love Day: How will you be celebrating February 14th?
| 533 votes
- With a significant other. FLOWERS, DINNER, MOVIE. THE WORKS.
- With an insignificant other. MOVIE MARATHON.
- First Date.
- Blind Date.
- Alone, with a box of tissues, watching Bridget Jones.
- Doing the Cadance thing. Stalking couples and forcing them to make out for your viewing pleasure. (Please don't.)
Please...Tell me if Shining Armor and Cadence is going to have a baby? Everyone (including Lauren Faust and its cool writers) are giving us a little bit of speculation that they might gonna have a baby, and we have to leave it as a 'Maybe So'. If that's the secret, then we will be excited like last week when The CMC finally got their cutie marks (and we all know how happily rowdy we are ) .