UPDATED 11/4/17 (These rules override any previous rules stated on my older stock posts. I don't have time to go back and change them.)
My stock photographs and premade textures (using my own photos and resources) are free to use in artistic manipulations, meaning they are for your personal or commercial use (unless otherwise stated on a particular stock. Some of the precuts are not for commercial use). My stocks may also be used in deviations that will be offered for prints.
But there are a few things I MUST insist on:
1) Do not make superficial changes to my stock or textures and then try to pass them off as your own.
2) Do not repost my stock or textures on other sites—either alone or in a stock package—and offer them for free use or for sale.
3) COMMERCIAL USE of my stocks and textures outside of Deviant Art is okay, but requires CREDIT, which means linking back to the actual page on which the stock appears in DA.
4) Do not use my stocks, precuts or textures to promote hate of any kind. We need more love and tolerance in this world. Mature content is okay as long as it doesn't promote hate and you comply with Deviant Art's "mature content" rules.
5) You may use my STOCK PHOTOS to create your own stock. Just link me to your finished work and provide credit and links. You may NOT use my premade backgrounds/textures to create your own stock.
6) Fan Art using copyrighted images is a recognized art form, so long as you do not profit from it. I create png stock, or precuts, of celebrities and other copyrighted images that are only for use in FAN ART! No commercial use is allowed because I do not own the original photographs. You may use my unrestricted stocks and textures along with copyrighted images in your deviations as long as you are just creating for fun, and not profit.
7) If you think you might use a stock or texture someday, please favorite it. When you DO use it in a deviation, please comment on the page of the actual stock or texture with a link to your creation. Do NOT just link to my profile page. I will then add your work to my favorites folder (which is displayed on my main page) as a way of thanks.