EDIT: Included some updates
What Galleries do you feature?
- Glamour & Pinup!
- If the image you want to suggest falls into one of the Photography sub-genres that isn't assigned to a CV (e.g. Emotional, Classic, Misc etc) then I might still decide to feature it, if it's specifically Pinup or Glamour themed.
- For an up to date list of which CV looks after which Gallery see here
How do I suggest
- Please send me a NOTE in this format:
"Short description of why you like this image and want to share it with the wider community."
- The deviant must not have had a DD within the last 6 months.
- Also if they have about 5 or 6 DDs I am more inclined to feature someone else - this is definitely the case if they have had a DD from me before.
- While I'm not against featuring a "popular" deviant/deviation, please use your discretion. If something has 4,000 favourites does it need a DD?
- I totally support suggesting your own work!
Do you reply to your DD notes?
- I read every SINGLE one, but no I do not always reply to them.
- I (and most other CVs will do this) plan my DDs in advance. I don’t want to tell someone that I am using their suggestion but they can’t say anything, seems a bit unfair
- I keep all suggestions and often return to them. If I don’t feature it there and then I may well at a later date.
What if I do not like the DDs you feature?
- For the love of GOD - do NOT kick off on their deviation. I have no patience for people who bitch and whine on other people’s work. It’s just so damn disrespectful.
- Note me. I am more than happy to hear why you dislike the image.
- Please realise that each CV features a DD every day. So every gallery is featured.
Relevant dA FAQFAQ #61: What is a Daily Deviation? | FAQ #18: Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen? | FAQ #873: What do I do when I disapprove of a Daily Deviation feature?
Anymore questions? Ask me!