About Joining and Membership:
1. Know about Sherlock Holmes! That does not mean you have to have the entire canon memorized from cover to cover, but obviously you wouldn't consider joining a group about a fandom you know nothing about.
2. Know of and appreciate the existence of Mycroft Holmes. (I highly recomend reading the stories The Greek Interpreter and The Bruce-Partington Plans if you haven't already)
3. You do NOT have to have done any fanart or fanfiction of Mycroft in order to join.
4. Click the "Join" button! (join requests are automatically approved)
About what gets submitted here:
1. Things in the gallery MUST have Mycroft in them.
2. Things in favorites MUST be Sherlock Holmes related, not necessarily about Mycroft.
3. Please make submissions at least semi-appropriate. If it deserves a censor, it shouldn't be here. This is just so everyone can browse the gallery without seeing anything they wish they hadn't.
4. Fan story submissions should include Mycroft not just mention him.
5. If you see something in the gallery that you think shouldn't be here, please let me know and I'll take a look.
I am not going to ban you from the group for not following the rules, but I would appreciate it if you did. It would save you and me a lot of time.
One last note, the stories I have linked above are in English, just a heads up for those who are not native English speakers.