This is a journal entry for my Follower Friday journal set.
Hey all! This isn't exactly a tag meme or anything, but I had a few questions for my readers. So please feel free to answer in the comments, I encourage it-- it's your chance to tell me about yourself! But if I don't get answers, you know damn well I'll start tagging people.
I was also thinking of maybe hosting a Q&A type thing so you can get to know more about me... maybe once I get more watchers and if it's something people are interested in! Let me know! <3
Answer as many (or as few!) of these as you'd like:
(Edit: Posting my answers in italics below bc the kind souls Greenwolves and x-XKariX-x asked! <3)
1) Are you a writer or an artist? Both? Neither?
Writer only, hehehe. Forever wishing I could art, but I can doodle!
2) What fictional characters do you feel you're most like in real life? (See if you can guess mine, or tell me who I remind you of!)
I would say Bokuto or Hinata from Haikyuu (hyperactivity, positivity, drive to improve in the things I want, and love of interacting with others), Mina Ashido from BnHA (similar reasons, I love standing out) and maybe Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled? I'm a dreamer who has a billion different hobbies!
3) How do you get your inspiration for creating art? Music? Your own experiences? Something else?
Music, music, music. Also, interactions with people, nature, and daydreaming. Honestly, I can also get my inspiration from the weirdest places.
4) When it comes to creating art, do you feel like you're more spontaneous or disciplined? As in, do you like to finish projects one at a time and by a certain deadline, or do you switch between ideas with no schedule? Do you ever wish you were more like the other type?
One hundred billion percent spontaneous. It's why I don't do commissions-- I want to write when I want, so even for prizes and requests, I usually finish them months from when I receive them. I switch between several fics I'm writing at a time, and occasionally, I can finish something in one sitting when I feel so strongly about it.
5) What do you want to improve on in the future when writing or creating art? Anything new you want to try?
I'd love to write more for gender neutral and male readers, maybe? I'd also like to explore with different plots and alternate universes-- specifically, mafia/spy, fantasy, and historical aus? I'd like to improve a lot, maybe making things a bit more subtle and not having to explain things, and also making some fics move forward more as I tend to use a lot of description!
If you guys like this type of thing, I have a TON more random questions I like asking people! So please feel free to answer and send any questions my way as well! I want to get to know you all! <3
Skin by SimplySilent