Today I'm happy to release my Ultimate Guide to Splashes!
High-speed photography makes the perfect recipe to get stunning images. Splashes are dynamic, eye-catching and not so hard to shoot, as it may seem.
So, here's an Ultimate Guide to Splashes! That's high-speed photography made easy and fun!
I won't torture you with techno babble or long descriptions of minor details. We're going to follow a simple step-by-step process
which let you make fantastic action images using the very simple equipment.
Check out the Table of Contents and go straight to the part you like)Part 1. Basic Level
Water Mage Apprentice
1. Freeze the motion: how it works
2. Gear: camera, tripod and lens
3. Keeping it safe (Embrace the mess!)
4. Lighting and camera settings
5. Making splashes!
Practice time! (Try it at home)
Note on natural lightPart 2. Advanced Level
Master of Hot Glue Gun and WaterIntro: Additional tools
1. Hot glue gun
2. Clamps and supports.Ideas to try
1. Orange juice splash in a summer still life
(levitation of secondary objects)
2. Coffee for a stage magician
3. Coffee from the top shelf (flying cups)
4. Antigravity cocktails
(zero gravity effect)
Available to all my Patrons from Professor tier and higher to download. And I'm making a new tier specifically with this book.
Check out my Parteon page, get the book and start taking amazing high-speed photos with just two speedlights and a glue gun!