Submission Guidelines and Information
This is not a digital art club that is gonna take one look at your work and say "It's not good enough, please submit to the novice folder." Because seriously everyone is at different spots in their talent, some may just have a different style, and sadly a certain style in how you do things can be called as being "undertalented" and "new to the digital field" which is not true. We want you to grow, we want you to be able to be proud of your work! We want work that is has soul in it. Pieces you put your full heart into. That is what we want to see Because when it comes down to it, artwork is about how much work and effort you put into it and how much soul and love as well.
What we look for.
- Above all we want artwork that is fully done, nothing incomplete or sketchy. We want your very best! Like we said, we want something you put your soul and heart into. Something that you love and want to share with the rest of the group and the people around you.
- This ia group dedicated to Digital work, obviously we don't accept traditional.
- Nudity is allowed, but it has to be tasteful. It doesn't have to be realisim, but keep it creative.
- When doin' a collaberation, give credit where it is due. It will save you one hell of a headache.
- Violence is ok, bloodshed and mayham is alright as well. Creativty in all forms, we like it, shiny or bloody. It's all goooood.
- Fanart is allowed, but it has to be in your own original style. Tracing or copying is not permitted.
Membership Guidelines and Information
To send a Member Request, Click on the "Join Our Group" button at the top of this page.
To be accepted as a member
- Since this is a Digital art club you must obvious love Digital art.
- You must be willing to submit some pictures to our gallery of course. We want to see what you got on paper straight from yer brain!
- Of course all artwork that you submit to the club MUST be your own.
- Take into an understanding that not all of your submissions may be accepted. This is all up to our lovely staff.
- Be kind to those around you. Don't be a retarted Monkey.