Say waht!! It's been a literal year since I've actually been here and perused my account; uhm *waves* hi! Can't promise I'm here to stay but uhm watch this space (not too closely mind) because I may start posting again, though perhaps not just equine ...
With hindsight, I probably should have announced this earlier! Alas... I am always late (I was even late coming into this world!) so this is no reason to be any different! 😂
I am flying to Iceland 🇮🇸 in literally a couple of days! I'll be there from the 3rd to 11th March and am staying centrally in Reykjavik. I realise this is super short notice, and whilst I have a few trips booked I am pretty much free for the rest of the week; so if any of you live in vercinity of Reykjavik, let a gal know :) be lovely to meet up for coffee (or hot chocolate!) or a snow photo shoot seeing as that's kinda come on in the last
Things that happened to me in 2016; the good, the bad and the ugly.
* I made a New Years resolution to lose weight and become fitter; so far I've lost 2 stone.
* I created art. Infrequently. But still created it.
* I bought a Fitbit.
* I reconnected with my birthday twinsie arrsistable (https://www.deviantart.com/arrsistable) - who I am so so so so grateful for, every day ♥️
* I was called a cunt, a whore and a bitch by a work colleague and then blamed for their outburst and cautioned by management.
* I relapsed and I cut myself again.
* I worked for the company for another 3 months after the outburst before my anxiety and depression really took its toll.
* I wrote