Been in Northern California for my entire photography career, yet haven't shown in a Art Gallery. Till Now.
I will be joining other bay area artist's for a one night stand in San Francisco. Check me and many other's out March 9th at Sub Mission.
I will be debuting a ONE OF KIND Destroy Inc piece. Unlike anything else, and you kinda gotta see this one in person.
Hope to see you there!
As you know, Malice and I have created two CYBER COSPLAYS, Hatsune Mike and Black Rock Shooter.
For the next one (or maybe more) I want to see what my fans want to see.
Do you have any suggestions? Suggestions that will help make it happen:
- A character that is somewhat well known.
- Character is already cute or has some sex appeal (unless you can prove it can be sexy)
- Ability to find good references, so Malice can construct the outfit.
- Character isn't something crazy like
- Don't just list out 100 cosplays, come pick one SOLID one.
Leave a comment, request, a demand... haha. If you sugges
Running a contest on Tumblr, reblog my post and win a shoot for you, a friend, or anyone you desire. Donate it to a rad model.
Also, if you are in Sac, book a shoot! http://www.destroy-inc.com/sac.jpg
Hey fellow Deviants.
Just wanted to drop in and say that SDCC turned out rad as always! Saw lots of great artist, got lots of sweet art, and had a great time. I won't flood my gallery with SDCC photos, so check out all my photos in my Flickr account:
One of these years I need my own booth... hmmmm