1. what’s your gender?
Great question! I guess female?
2. what are your pronouns?
3. is your family accepting?
Yeah, mainly cause I only have my mom. She wasn't always accepting, thinking it was a phase, but she is now generally cool with it.
4. what do you wish you could tell your past self?
Dad will always love you, so tell him the truth before you lose your chance.
5. what is your sexuality?
6. favorite color?
No idea. Probably yellow.
7. sun gay or moon gay?
8. when did you find out your sexuality?
I think I kinda knew when I was 13, but I more or less accept that I wasn't straight when I was 16
9. how was your day?
Could have been better, but pretty relaxing in general.
10. do you have any gay friends?
Yeah, for a while, I had more gay friends than straight friends
11. what’s your favorite hobby?
hanging out with friends and my animals
12. who’s the best gay icon in your opinion?
Jane Lynch is pretty high up there. I met her and even started to cry. I wasn't fully out at the time, so I talked to her to tell her she has helped me come out so far to at least close friends, and she just touched my shoulder and told me that I don't need to push myself, and I will know when I'm ready.
13. which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
The Pansexual flag, but I am very partial to it.
14. are you openly out?
Yeah, I have some issues with my work about it, but it's not horrible.
15. are you comfortable with yourself?
No, but that's cause of years of anxiety and insecurities coming into play.
16. bottom or top?
17. femme or butch?
Both are quality
18. do you bind?
19. do you shave?
20. if you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
no idea. sometimes I would like a girl, other times I would like a boy. Other times I don't even care.
21. do you have a partner (s)?
22. describe your partner (s)?
23. have you ever dated anyone of the same sex?
24. anyone of another sex?
25. pastel gay or goth gay?
26. favorite dad in dream daddies?
Robert can fucking take me.
27. tell me a random fact about yourself?
I am adopted and have a lot of identity issues steaming from that.
28. do you own any pride flags/merch?
I have some jewelry I got a while back.
29. have you ever been to a pride parade?
No but I am hoping to go this year!
30. any advice to someone who isn’t out or who is exploring themselves?
Do what you gotta do to try and research on everything you need to know. You don't need an answer this second. Take your time. Talk to friends, family, and realize you are not alone. I'm still figuring stuff out about myself and I'm in my mid 20's. You don't need to know all the answers. Just take one day at a time.