1. You have to post the rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them that they are tagged.
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that." (Ignore rules 5 and 6 because they are not legit rules.)
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are allowed!
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENT. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.*
12. Be creative with the title, no "I got tagged."
13. Cussing is ALLOWED.
13 things to share:
- I love the sea. (Yeah, not original, but true).
- I am biracial and multi-ethnic.
- I can cook and sew as well as hunt and build.
- I love the sound of a child's laugh.
- I always wanted to travel the world and be able to talk to anyone I met.
- I have flown from the heavens as an avenging angel.
- I have risen from the deep; a monster wreaking havoc among the enemy.
- my favorite color is emerald green.
- I have eaten cobra and monkey
- I always forget people's slights, and always remember their kindness
- I set off metal detectors from 50 feet.
- I once lost my birthday on duty.
- I have served on five continents.
A. Have you ever had a recurring dream or nightmare, and if so what was it?
Burning...and no way to put it out.
B. If you could be somebody else for 24 hours, who would it be?
C. Have you ever auditioned the finger puppets / spanked the monkey somewhere you shouldn't have, and if so did you get caught?
D. What element do you identify with: fire, earth, water, air, some combination of the above, or something else?
Fire...and the forge.
E: What was the most recent thing that made you cry?
My grandson telling me he loves me...happy tears.
F. Name a trait that you admire in someone else.
G. Do you tidy up after yourself without someone else nagging you to do it?
Sometimes. You don't need to remind me every six months.
H. Do you have any superstitions?
I won't talk of a dream or nightmare before eating, lest it come true.
I. Can you do anything with your body that other people find weird or gross, and if so what is it?
Nope...just your Average Joe here.
J. What was your best subject in school?
K. Are you still in touch with any friends from your early childhood, and if so what age?
Nope. We we moved too often to keep up.
L. What's your favourite meal to cook yourself?
Stuffed Pork Loin; Seasoned Greens; Cornbread. I always double this so I'll have leftovers to pack in my lunch.
M. Did you have to have a toilet or drink break (or a nap) while thinking about the answers to all these questions?
Here are the wonderful deviants selected to do this next:
Here are your questions:
A. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
B. What is your adrenaline rush? Cliff Diving? Freefall? Whitewater?
C. (First names only now) Who was your first?
D. What mythical beast would you ride?
E: The beach, or the mountains? Forest or riverbank? Where is your heaven on earth?
F. Name a habit that you would like to break.
G. Oscar Madison or Felix Unger? Are you the free-wheeling slob, or the manic neat-freak?
H. What would you count as the hallmark of "success"?
I. Do you have a noticeable birthmark or scar?
J. What country or city would you like to visit next?
K. You have four hours, and a comfortable location with all the amenities/refreshments you can imagine. Name three people you would like to have in this circumstance to enjoy a conversation with.
L. What's your favorite holiday mealf?
M. If you read in your downtime, what's your favorite genre?