- People on deviantART are more polite when commenting than on YouTube.
- I suck at video editing.
- I use WMM as a video editor.
- Copyright strikes = no thank you!
- It'd take way too long to get all the character accounts for it.
- My computer sucks, so a game as laggy as Fantage with two or three or even four tabs open would not work out for me.
You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of.
While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems.
Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents.
Honesty, I don't read that much but I have been reading a lot lately. I am very modest at times, but I do brag a teeny bit. Anyway, to take the quiz, copy and paste:
EEEK! IT'S ME! Don't I looking derping amazing?!
I got an upgraded icon! LOOKIE AT MY BEAUTIFUL FACEEEEEEE HGFVJHFBDSJKF
- Listening to: Sky Review Mods
- Reading: Dork Diaries Book 4
- Watching: Sky Review Mods
- Drinking: MHM... DAT WATAH
Also I wrote a book that should be published soon !!!
(ps, the book isn't high quality. i read over it recently... )
- Listening to: Minecraft Quick Build Challenge
- Watching: Minecraft Quick Build Challenge
- Listening to: Nova and Kootra Be Noobs at the Twilight Forest Mo
- Reading: Just Grace and the Double Surprise
- Watching: Adventures in Asgard
- Eating: Rice
- Drinking: Water
- Listening to: Pinkie Pie ramble about chocolate rain
- Reading: Judy Moody Saves the World
- Watching: MLP FIM
- Eating: Tangerines
Let me fill you in:
So, I've been just rehearsed for the play I preformed at the high school. The drama teacher said we are going to preform tomorrow in front of teachers, the principals, and our fellow peers. So we were in the middle of rehearsing for the play and my stupid dumb brother comes in and says we have to go. I asked why and he said our mom had to do something. I asked what and said that she knows rehearsal ends at 5. So he responds:I don't. Its important. After minutes of pleading to tell her to wait until practice was done, I finally left.
IN the car I found out my brother was a LIAR and my mom:
-did not say she had to go anywhere
-told him to wait in the car
-and that she knew when rehearsal ended.
MY BROTHER LIED TO MY FACE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO GO HOME. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD STOOP SO LOW AS TO FOR HIS OWN SELFISH REASONS, DISRUPT A VERY IMPORTANT REHEARSAL AND POSSIBLY RUIN THE PREFORMANCE.
And right now he doesn't care about any of this. I bet he feels proud right now!
But he has bandages on his arms.... what happened?! D:
- Eating: Yogurt
I am black, but does that stop me?
I can sit here, why not?
I can drink from here, who cares?
I can eat here, who says I can't?
Well I'll tell you this:
I know you go to sleep,
knowing I can't drink here,
or eat here,
or sit up here,
you hurt me,
but let me say,
this will not stop me.
I will not respond with hate,
but with love,
as they say:
sticks and stones may break my bones,
but your feeble words shall never hurt me.
- Listening to: Reverend King's I Have a Dream Speech
- Reading: My Poem
- Eating: DAT RAMEN
- Drinking: Omergawsh... I need some waterrrr
- Listening to: Stupid Commentators
- Reading: Dork Diaries Book 3
- Watching: SUPAH BOWLLLL
- Eating: Hot Wingz
- Drinking: Nothing TT___TT I long for sprite
Hurlo Guy *derp* did chu see my first *derp* meme? If not, go check it out!