Yay! My new compact camera! Fujifilm FinePix F31fd!
Got it cheap at Singapore IT Show 2007!
$499 with $200 trade it and comes with free gifts like a 2gb Xd card camera case battery card reader screen protector lens cleaning kit and mini tripod!
Here's some specs.
* Face Detection Technology built-in to the camera's processor
* Real Photo Processor II and new Super CCD HR VI
* ISO 3200 sensitivity at full resolution
* 6.3 million pixels
* 3.0x optical zoom
* Long-life battery (up to 580 shots)
* IR Communication (IR simple)
* VGA movie capture of 30 frames per second with sound
* PictBridge compatible for direct printing without a PC
* Quick response times (0.01 second shutter lag and 1.5 second start-up)
Can't get my hands on it!