Hello again, everyone!
Long time no see! Quite a lot of stuff has happened in my life since I last made myself present around here. And, unfortunately, one of those things is that I've lost my job and will be forced to move out of the apartment my boyfriend, our cat and I currently share. Rent isn't cheap, the bills and problems keep coming and the situation in my family isn't rosy either. I am scrambling to make ends meet and still hoping (even though it seems in vain) that we won't be forced to move. So, I need commissions, badly!
If you like what I do and want to commission a drawing, please consider the options below.
- I won't draw Yaoi! I'm sorry, I'm not very good at drawing guys and I don't want to offend anyone by making mistakes in the drawing itself. However, boys-love, girls-love, Yuri and other NSFW pieces are fine, depending on subject matter and as long as you do not request genitals showing.
- All pieces will be done traditionally, as I no longer have a tablet. However, some effects, backgrounds and modifications can be done digitally, depending on complexity.
- Also, please take into consideration that some of the artworks listed here are older than they seem. I'd like to think that I've evolved a bit beyond the style and technique I had when I made them, but had little time to update my gallery. So, if you have doubts whether you'll like my current art-style you can e-mail me asking for samples.
- I can ship the original pieces to you, but only upon request and you will have to cover the shipping cost (just the distance, packaging will be covered by me). Otherwise, you can find the way I handle delivery explained below.
List of prices:
Portraits (meaning bust up)
Pencil (graphite or colored)/lineart (inked) -> 2$ 1 character + 1$ for each additional character
Watercolor/Inks (black+gold+silver+other accenta)/Markers+Colored pencils -> 4$ per character + 3$ for each additional character
Full-body (toes or knees up, depending on the character's position)
Pencil (graphite or colored)/Lineart (inked) -> 5$ per character + 4$ for each additional character + 2$ for simple background +3$ for complex background
Inks/ Monochrome (some effects can be added in Photoshop) -> 7$ per character + 5$ for each additional character + 3$ for simple background +4$ for complex background
Watercolor/Markers/Colored pencils -> 10$ per character + 8$ for each additional character + 4$ for simple background +6$ for complex background
- Some more examples of my work, both as WIP and completed can be found on my Instagram account: link
- You can also check out or contact me through my Facebook page: [link]
At each of these I can add a texture which will count as a simple background and will universally cost 2$ no matter the piece
(I need to give something back to the people that have made those textures).
I can accept payment only through PayPal, the payment method that I ask for is half when I'll send you the rough sketch/outline, half after the whole thing. You will receive a high resolution .jpeg file and the .psd file to use as you please.