Since I actually don't reveal a lot about my Senshi Guardians, I've decided to upload journals about their lives and likes.
First Up is: Dani Mason/Sailor Storm/Princess Mars
= New Fact
Fun Facts about Dani:
- Dani is incredibly athletic, but she actually used to be a bit chubby when she was younger. When she turned 12, she grew tired of the insults and began working out. She quickly lost weight in a healthy way
- Even though she was chubby, she's not insecure and is insanely confident now
- Her and Steve hate each other to the point where they cannot be left unsupervised (they've physically fought violently before)
- Dani loves to wrestle, and WrestleMania is one of her favorite shows as well
- In her past life, she was the army general on Mars
- Dani and Perrie sometimes butt heads due to Dani's immature nature and Perrie's mothering personality. But at the end of the day, they love each other
- During the 9/11 Twin Tower attacks in 2001, Dani was actually there with her mother. To escape the collapsing towers, they had to take shelter inside a store that was able to withstand the debris. It was traumatic for the 5-year-old and her mother
- Dani has fire swords even though her powers revolve around nature/weather
- She is NOT the leader of the SG, but she is the most protective of their princess
- She is very friendly, but you don't wanna get on her bad side at all cause she can be dangerous
- She loves scary movies, much to Edlyn's horror
- She also loves romantic movies cause it gives her a chance to either 1) make out with her boyfriend or 2) cuddle with him
- Due to her losing weight, she loves wearing crop tops and short-shorts
- She always attends pride parades with her friends, even though she is straight
- Her family adopted a 2-year-old daughter when Dani was 5, and her name was Evelyn. She and Dani became very close, and they did everything together. But 3 years after her adoption, 5-year-old Evelyn ended up dying in a bus wreck on her way home from school
- In her senior year of high school, she was involved in a car accident while racing friends on a race track. She lost control and crashed the car, wrecking it and herself pretty bad. She suffered a fracture in her spinal cord, which caused temporary paralysis in her legs. She had to attend physical therapy to ever walk again. This also helped her decide what she wanted to do for a job
Dani has stretch marks, but she likes to refer to them as "Lightening Scars"
I might add more as I go on. Last up will be Emma!