COMMISSIONS: Currently Closed!
1. Mel (Luna and others)
Note: I only work on ONE piece at a time. Limbo is for people who haven't paid me yet* (or oddly, still have no idea what they want**). You move out of Limbo to the final spot in the active list by paying and telling me what you want.
IMPORTANT: Please don't add up the price, or make an offer. The prices listed are a general outline to help you understand where I'm coming from.
Yes, the following is a bit lengthy, but it's mostly because I'm a crazy person. Anyone with a sense of decency and logic will find what I've laid out pretty reasonable. XD I'm mostly covering my butt for those people who really, really love to torture artists with loopholes.
Now without further ado:
Prices: (all are in USD- you will need paypal or a credit card!)
(All OCs and show characters are welcome!)
$10 - Sketchy sketch! Get yourself a sketch. It'll be...sketchy.
$20 - A normal cel-shaded character (And basic adornments, like jewelry, socks, scarves, BASIC magic effects, etc)
Add $10 - Complex clothing/armor/magic effects.
Add $10 - Super-complex characters (with no reference sheet, since there's probably going to be redraws)
Add $5 - Crossover work (per character)
Add $10 - Significant design work (no reference for complex outfits)
Add $10 - Airbrush color instead of cel-shading color
Add $15 - Each additional character (maximum 6 in total!)
$10 - A basic background.
Add $20 - A complex background that there is reference for.
Add $30 - A complex background that there is NO reference for/an EXTREMELY complex background.
1. No porn, no gore, no fetishes. Basically what you would see in a Disney cartoon movie is the "worst" you can get. If you aren't sure, just ask!
2. No off-personality nonsense for established characters. This is to keep my watchers happy and to avoid retaliation from people who wouldn't get your in-joke.
3. If you're asking me to go outside my usual style, it's at your own risk. I can emulate things outside my normal style, but it may not be to your liking...please consider that before you request something unusual.
4. No haggling allowed - unless you're willing to make changes to your request. I will be giving you the final total for your commission - I also reserve the right to change my price list at any time.
5. Full up-front payment via Paypal before I put you in the 'active' list. (Note: if you have a credit card, you can use it without signing up for paypal!)
6. Once sketch-confirmation has occurred, you CANNOT change your mind. I also reserve the right to put my foot down about frequency of design changes (if we start going to extremes, eventually I need to say no!).
7. I reserve the right to refuse any commission. If you receive a refusal notice, DO NOT send it to me again without SIGNIFICANT CHANGES. (I will give you reasons for my refusal. Don't take it personally. Sometimes I may be forced to refuse due to knowing my own limitations - I dislike doing inferior work even when I'm NOT being paid for it!)
8. I'm NOT taking requests, or trades at all during this time. Please don't ask.
How to submit:
1. Include all VISUAL references for your character, especially if it's an OC. This includes references for any clothing or armor. It's okay if the clothing or armor is on a human character and you want it on an animal character instead.
2. Include the PERSONALITY of your OC (or obscure BG character). This doesn't have to be very long, just a general idea of what they're like (even if you say, "she's shy like Fluttershy") - this will help me capture your character nicely. (please no crazy-long histories either!)
3. Try not to be too detailed in what you want them to be doing - it's fine to say "have them working at the bar", but the more we get into precise pose detail, the less happy you will be with the final result (trust me on this - if you've got an exact image in your mind, I can't read your mind, and I'll never get it right!). Simple ideas like "hugging a tree" or "sitting like a human" or "playing with a ball of yarn" are easy enough to capture, I don't really need further help with limb placement. <3
4. If you're shipping two or more characters, let me know that it's romantic attraction - otherwise I may assume it's friendshipping.
5. If you're getting a background done, try to find SOME reference for it. Remember, no reference = higher price!
6. An email I can send the payment request to. Since this is not a donation, but a sale, I must request the amount from you according to Paypal's rules (it's a weird Canada thing). You can use a trash email if you like. I don't mind!
Fun things you will get:
~ The chance to watch the whole image being drawn! I always stream my art!
~ The full-sized image for your own records.
~ Image resizing and icons/banners for no additional fee! (Provided no extra design work is needed and I'm just cropping the image)
1. HOW DO I GET ONE?!
Info coming soon! But they're going to be FREE!
2. Wait...what? No money? Then...how?
Creativity contests! Writing and art challenges are the only thing standing between you and your pet!
3. But...certainly not everything is free?
There's some truth to that. Folks who have some cash will be able to purchase pets and extra results from breedings and so forth. They're not required, and you never have to spend a dime!
4. Oh so, like, it's like I won't get any pets in a breeding unless I pay?
If you own a pet and breed it you will always get a pet for yourself to keep or give away as you see fit (no, you can't sell it. C'mon now.) - This is only for EXTRA pets on top of that.
5. But...then...how you make money?
Hopefully via folks who love the idea enough to buy the extras. Or who just think "this is awesome, here's a donation, I love you!"