Auction Results below
Violation of the following rules will remove your entry from the auction.
The adult horses are to be sold by a point auction - Starting bid for all ADULT horses is 15 points.PLEASE FOLLOW THE AUCTIONTHREAD FOR EACH BID ON THE AUCTION IMAGE
- thank you.
Point-Auction ends a week from today Feb 20, 2019.
I would prefer that the name, breed and personality of these adult horses are NOT changed since they are the foundation of the foals, but on the other hand I cant stop you from doing so once bought. Its just a wish from me.
FOAL AUCTION - Results BelowI decided to prolong the foal auction with about 2 weeks due to only one bid (this one bid will have a little secret bonuspoint however for meeting the first deadline).
TELL A FRIEND!
1. One foal per entry.
2. Complete the Information - All information needs to be completed according to the sheet below.
3. While pictured as foals, these "foals" can be depicted at any age, either nurslings, weanlings, yearlings or even adults.
4. Max 3 Bids per Person – You may submit ONE piece of art/story to try for a maximum three foals/horses, any beyond this limit will be rejected. ONE horse in the image please. Exception if you have the dam in the picture (partly or fullbody).
5. No Guarantees – Even if you are the only bidder, there is no guarantee of winning if you do not make the Minimum Point Value (10 pts)
6. Tracing – Obvious tracing should be avoided, references (even heavy) are ok but must include the link to references, and entries must still show SOME effort at originality. Entries that look exactly like the auction lineart will also be refused.
7. Fullbody ALWAYS trumps Headshots – Full body pictures WILL win over headshots EVERY time.
8. Stories are GOOD - Bids with stories will be considered over those with no story. Also no quick jobs, show me you have at least some plan for the horse and not just as stable/barn fillers.
9. Stables with existing divisions for jumping/dressage etc will be given preference in bidding. These horses are intended to compete. The created parents while not having real HARPG results, they are still made to have come from bloodlines bred for either jumping or dressage (or both, or even eventing), so stables with intent to do this will be given preference. (even if this is just pixelponies
10. Do Not Complain - Complaining about who wins will not be tolerated, and you will be banned from all future auctions. Show some maturity and don't whine if you lose to someone else. There will be more auctions!
11. I have read the rules and stating the secret word --humbug-- in the bid will earn you a extra point. Promoting the auction will give you another. Secret word + promotion = total of 2 extra points.
1A - Pemberley's Born To Run
2A - Pemberley's N/A o/b N/A - Still Available*
3A - Pemberley's Super Beau
1B - Pemberley's Besserer Beweis
2B - Pemberley's Bastille of Routahovi
3B - Pemberley's N/A o/b N/A - Still Available*
1C - Pemberley's Red Man (to be linked) o/b ValkyrieAcres
2C - Pemberley's N/A o/b N/A - Still Available*
3C - Pemberley's Beastly Beau
Foals still available can be claimed by DRAWING THEM - to claim you must first comment with their AuctionLotNo below. You will have 2 weeks to produce a entery that contains the same info (and story is always a plus) like you would have made it a bid. Remember, they are born at Pemberley so they have that as a prefix. Also dont forget to tag the owners of the parents as a curtesy. I would also appreciate a tag for me for the design <3.
Stallion 1. Besserwisser Hanoverian Chestnut sabino (ee aa nSb)
WITH MA. (1A) Black sabino (Ee aa nSb) - foal can be Hanoverian, Holsteiner
WITH MB. (1B) Chestnut (ee aa) - foal can be Oldenburg, Hannoverian
WITH MC. (1C) Liverchestnut (ee Aa) - foal can be Irish sporthorse
Stallion 2. Berserk Swedish Warmblood Grey (Smokeyblack) (Ee aa nCr GG)
WITH MA. (2A) Grey (Sealbay) (Ee At a nG) - foal can be Swe Wb, Holsteiner
WITH MB. (2B) Grey (Black splash) (Ee aa nSpl nG) - foal can be Swe Wb, Oldenburg
WITH MC. (2C) Grey (Palomino) (ee aa Ff nCr nG) - foal can be Irish sporthorse
Stallion 3. Barlink Beau American Warmblood (Warmblood/TB/Paint horse) Grullo Frame/Sabino (Ee aa nD nO nSb)
WITH MA. (3A) Grullo Frame/Sabino (EE aa nD nO nSb) - foal can only be Am Wb
WITH MB. (3B) Black splash (EE aa nSpl) - foal can only be Am Wb
WITH MC. (3C) Red dun sabino (ee Aa nD nSb) - foal can only be Am Wb
Mare A. C Supergeil Holsteiner Sealbay (Ee At a)
WITH S1. (1A) Black sabino (Ee aa nSb) - foal can be Hanoverian, Holsteiner
WITH S2. (2A) Grey (Sealbay) (Ee At a nG) - foal can be Swe Wb, Holsteiner
WITH S3. (3A) Grullo Frame/Sabino (EE aa nD nO nSb) - foal can only be Am Wb
Mare B. So Fantastisch Oldenburg Black (sunbleached) splash (Ee aa nSpl)
WITH S1. (1B) Chestnut (ee aa) - foal can be Oldenburg, Hannoverian
WITH S2. (2B) Grey (Black splash) (Ee aa nSpl nG) - foal can be Swe Wb, Oldenburg
WITH S3. (3B) Black splash (EE aa nSpl) - foal can only be Am Wb
Mare C. Scarlet Irish Sporthorse Liverchestnut, flaxen mane/tail (ee Aa ff)
WITH S1. (1C) Liverchestnut (ee Aa) - foal can be Irish sporthorse
WITH S2. (2C) Grey (Palomino) (ee aa Ff nCr nG) - foal can be Irish sporthorse
WITH S3. (3C) Red dun sabino (ee Aa nD nSb) - foal can only be Am Wb
All entries will be judged on a graded point system. This system, I'm at least partially sure, is similar to that used by a myriad of people on DA. A large number of factors can increase or decrease the value of the entry according to the severity of the infraction or the exceptional excellence of a particular piece.Key Points:
Realism – Genetics, Career and Story wise, etc.
Attention to Detail – Accuracy of reproduction of the Auction Horse: Markings, personality, etc.
Effort – Original Art, Story, etc.
Dont forget - the adults name are "fixed" (at least that is my wish, see above), however the foals names are open but I would like that you follow the namingrules for the breed - just as a extra detail. (see below). The foals, are despite the fact the parents are sold, still bred by Pemberley Stud, and warmbloods bred here carry the prefix "Pemberley's"
Please fill this out for each auction bid as well as a link back to the auction (thank you). The genetic information is available on the horse auction sheets/above.
Name: (remember, the horse is not bred by you so it cant have your stud prefix/suffix)
Age (at auction*):
Height (when adult):
* If sold as a foal you can picture it together with the dam.
Art-Auction ends Mar 17, 2019AWB Naming Restrictions:
No more than 18 characters, with colts taking their sire's first initial.Hannoveran Naming Restrictions:
Foal's first letter of name coincides to the first letter of the sire's nameHolsteiner Naming Restrictions:
Names may not exceed 18 characters. Fillies are named on a year-based schedule: 2018, L, 2019 M etc, Colts take the same first initial as their sire.Oldenburg Naming Restrictions:
If the foal is a filly the name must start with the first letter of the Dam’s name. If the foal is a colt the name must start with the first letter of the Sire’s name. SWB Naming Restrictions:
Names are usually fairly short & often start with the same letter as one of the parents' names, but it's not required.Irish Sporthorse Naming Restrictions:
Names may not exceed 30 characters (name + prefix or suffix). Foals are named on a year-based schedule: 2018, J, 2019 K etc. except that the letters Q, X, and Y will be omitted.