For users below Windows 10 Anniversary Update(Including Windows 8.1, 8 and 7): Please upgrade to Windows Powershell 5.1 to use this Visualizer.
- sceleri for settings, ideas, and beta testing
- Jax for testing and ideas
- sctnf for transformation matrices that make rotation possible.
- Kodikuu for the original pyvector-pyside6.
- frgnca for AudioDeviceCmdlets which makes it possible to choose audio devices.
- khanhas for PowershellRM
- And other developers whose plugin I use in original and integrated skins.
- And last but not the least, the Rainmeter team, which made it possible.
- Fixed a little bug where you couldn't change VectorBar preset's layer colors.
- Changed how AudioDeviceCmdlts is implemented.
- Fixed a bug in rotation of image underlay.
- Fixed a bug resulting in DeviceID not changing properly.
- Fixed color picker.
- Fixed vector layer color not changing.
- Took the vector Color Mode setting to Extra tab.
- Fixed initial ImageUnderlay path.
- Fixed generator script regarding rotation.
Sorry, didn't get you... Rainmeter crashes after you run my skin? It's the first report like this but could you give me some more info?
Also try to run Rainmeter with hardware acceleration on, just in case. It's in settings tab.
Thanks for using and reporting.
When LanoVisualizer eating my CPU like crazy, I tried tons of other visualizer for replace.
When I tried this, only one word to say - AWESOME!!!
Tons of customization without eating CPU. Great work mate.
I have one request - Can you add option to see the shadow of pulsing bar when it falling
Just an openion. Even without it, this one is our favourite.