Slot 2 - Closed
Clients will have to pay half of the total cost after I sketch the artwork and get approved by him or her. Once the commission is complete, the remaining half will be paid. But if the client only wanted a sketch, then half of the cost will need to be paid before I begin drawing.
My PayPal link: paypal.me/DeanTammachat
Things to know:
- I primarily like to draw animal / anthropomorphic characters, especially female characters.
- Human characters are fine as well.
- I can draw characters from an existing IP or original characters.
- I may turn down or cancel commissions if I find it too difficult or the client is uncooperative.
- I will communicate with clients to make sure I produce the results they want.
- I will mainly draw characters in full poses unless you want me to zoom in and crop parts off the character.
- I’d like if you can give visual descriptions of the character and more importantly some image references.
- If the character(s) is doing something other than just standing, specify.
- I do art for general audiences, but can also do mature art if asked.
What I don’t do:
- Violent/Gory art
- Fetishes (I may have exceptions)
- Realistic human / animal art
- Political art
- Complex backgrounds (for now).
If anyone is interested, send me a note to my DA account with your ideas. Then we can communicate in DA note or even through Skype or Discord if that's preferable. Please be specific on what you want drawn and whether its a sketch, lineart, flat colored, or cel shaded.
More importantly, stay in contact and respond whenever I have questions or updates about your commissions. Otherwise, not answering back to my private messages for too long may cancel the commission altogether.
This is first-come-first-served, but I will only start commissions for whoever I can reach an agreement with, first.