ABOUT ME :
I'm a french woman of 33 y-o, married to my beloved photographer, who loves LARP's games and who's playing paper's RPG since more than 10 years now, and far more on computer.
I've started working with leather in april 2012 and made all of the armors, drawing, design and costume that you can see here. I'm a self taught artist, not only for leatherwork but for anything you'll see here (clothes, props, make up, hairstyle and of course, armor) who aren't already credited to the artist or compagny who made them if it's not from me
UNDER COPYRIGHT, All rights reserved, do not make copy of my work.
If my work inspire you, I've got no prob with that, but inspiration must stay inspiration, build your own stuff far from the original that inspire you (Copying some part, pieces, color scheme etc isn't taking inspiration and I DO NOT ALLOW IT)
COMMISSIONS / ORDERS :
Request (by email or sending a note here) ===> actually closed : www.oniriumstudios.com
Infos about Prices and all ====> www.oniriumstudios.com
- YES, I can take a commission when I'm open to it, go visit my website for more informations.
- Internationnal custommers ======> I can take custom orders too, again, when the orders are open. Please feel free to contact me via my website : www.oniriumstudios.com
I do not sale all of my work, but I take commission. If something not for sale whould be for sale one day, it'll be specified in the tittle and in it's description
OR go check the sale section of my website www.oniriumstudios.com
- I'm totally open to any collaboration who can bring me something or bring something to my work. Feel free to contact me by note or by my Facebook page.
- I do not teach or share my knowledges about leatherwork.
- I can't provide, send, sell any of my armors for models or professionnal models in order to be shoot in a photoshoot session, because all of them were made on measurments and can only be wear by the owner.
- Collaboration with photographer for my armors might be possible, but not with an external model for the moment, sorry.
- I'm planning to make regular sized armors in the future to be able to do this type of collaboration with models, and maybe put them for sale after.
INFOS ABOUT MY PAGE AND GALLERY :
Everything here is my own personnal design and craft, it take time to do it and all is under copyright. You're not allowed to use it, modify it or anything else. If you wanna use a picture for photomanipulation or similar, ask me first by "note" please.
Nothing here is for sale, except if it's specified.
Each pieces is unique and will not be replicated.