1. Post a picture of yourself.
Now, obviously, this isn't an actual image of me, though she does look almost exactly like me. The facial proportions, the skin tone, the hair is fucking spot on. Seriously, she is that close to being my perfect female doppelganger.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Aye, I'd fuck em! Being 17, here in Washington I'm legally allowed to date anyone my age or up to 19 years of age. I'll have to wait another year before I can get together with anyone older than that.
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Either way, they'd have to keep up with my RPG's and my 40k and Star Wars rants.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Very often, I will lock eyes with a stranger, and this thing that me and my brother do is to just stare them down, typically with a creepy smile, until they chicken out.
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
Like I haven't showered in a little over a week.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
I'm wearing some light-blue jeans which hug around my firm legs and against my tight ass quite nicely, and an Iron Maiden T-shirt with the cover art of The Number Of The Beast
8. How often do listen to music?
Daily, even hourly in some cases. I would implode had I not listened to heavy metal for a whole day.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Jeans, though I have an Iron Maiden Live After Death
sweat that I also commonly wear.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2019?
Well, I'll be taking a running start into College classes this school year, and I'll be turning 18, which means I'll be able to legally watch porn. I will also be a legal voter, but I'll be voting on Vermin Supreme. #USCavalry
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
I feel that the term "antisocial" is overused. Antisocial means you instinctively shun social interaction. A far better way of putting it would be to say that I'm introverted.
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
"Oh... Oh... Okay..." or something along those lines.
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Considering I was able to hide myself being an antifeminist in a feminist household for the time I was an antifeminist, I'd say I can. (And in case if anyone's wondering, those years of involvement in that war are well behind me.)
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
Contrary to my age, I can't actually drive.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
That depends on a number of factours, like where it's being said, the tone, what specifically is being said, who is saying it, etc. But generally, if it's well-mannered and in a playful or joking way, then I wouldn't mind.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
No. I'm what is known as a homebody.
17. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember the exact date, but I was crying to my own thoughts.
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
I'm not entirely certain I liked anyone.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
An emerald green, such a beautiful colour. And if I had the opportunity to change my hair colour, it'd be raven black!
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I was reminded of the impending doom of one of my favourite franchises.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
If you're asking about ever
, I think I might have had a crush on Ashley. But I shrugged that off as merely some sort of a lustful obsession. Then, although I wouldn't count her as a best friend
per se, Samantha in my Biology class last year was also a figure of lusty fascination... I just have a thing for Asians, don't I?
23. Are you nice to everyone?
If you are asking if I'm polite, then yeah. It pays off quite well.
24. What are you sitting on right now?
A chair, one that used to be in an office environment, but as far as I can tell it was replaced with a different model. Either way, it's here now, and it has these really nice chrome arms.
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Aye! Seriously, whenever I'm reminded of the existence of adultery or anything of the like, a grim sense just takes over me, and I want to break bones. Really, you can't just follow through with saying that you'll only fuck the one person? That just means you're a selfish, will-less cunt who doesn't deserve to be loved! The person you cheat on is too good for you, clearly! Just make sure your genes don't make it into the next generation, our species will be better off without them.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Aye. I think most people will answer this question as a "yes".
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
Like, annually. Does that count as a lot?
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
No. I wear well-fitted pants.
30. Does anyone hate you?
Not to my knowledge, though I won't rule that out.
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
No. for the most part, I just keep things to myself. No need to bother anyone else with them.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
That depends on the movie in question. If it's something like Alien
, I can watch it well enough. But if it's a slasher flick, I can't stand those things. And I especially cannot handle anything like a zombie movie, nope. Fuck that. I don't like zombies, though I do like magical undead, like ghosts, animated skeletons, vampires, and the like. But not zombies... Never zombies...
33. Are you a jealous person?
I'd have to have a bit more experience with people to give this question a satisfying answer.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
2012. Just a pure cringe-fest that year. I hate 2012 me.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
I'm afraid you're a few nights late.
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
No. Again, I don't like making my problems other people's problems.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
No. It's not that I won't be the proper age at that time--I'll be 22 by then--it's just that I probably wouldn't trust them to remain loyal with me.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I have been teased to that it might be the case. There's supposedly this girl in my school that only ever see's me in the hallways, who allegedly has a crush on me. But who knows? There could be someone else who likes me.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?[sigh]
Jesus doesn't love me... He would actually deeply despise me.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
Same old, same old.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
I've been single my whole life.
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Well, I mean, I have a regular roleplaying group, and I play Age of Mythology
with my family frequently. Not to mention that now I write rather frequently.
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
But is there someone I wish I was with?... Is there really?
44. What’s the best part about school?
I mean, I do meet some interesting characters there. Jeff and Daniel, for example. They were how I got my nickname--Bread--and we together started something of a student subculture in our school we call Gonkism; worship of the Gonk droid.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
I mean, yeah. I don't use Facebook with any frequency anymore--though I never really used it frequently--but I do have a few images there.
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
No. We typically congregate closer to each other in a classroom.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Yes, actually. Quite useful for my writing.
48. Were you single over the last summer?
Again, I've always been single.
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
I'm not really supposed
to be doing anything right now. Granted, you could
argue that I should be writing my short stories.
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Well, I don't have a phone, so...