Story of Ninth Nazgul - Gray Mountains II, app.Uvatha dismounted slowly, almost falling, holding on stirrup, before decided to walk in direction of barn, with head low. He was back from the town and it was very late, in fact it was very middle of night.
He lead horse inside the barn and unsaddled it with much difficulty, too bothered with dizziness to clean it, just leaving and climbing on the ladder, crawling then on four to his bedding and falling with face down, before turned on back and fell asleep in instant.
He was still snoring slightly, when someone climbed at the ladder. It was late morning and Rowan only sighed, seeing his state, intending to go back, but man sudden opened eyes - weirdly alert, even in such condition.
- Morning. - Rowan turned head in disapproval - You're smelling like destillery...
- I may... exaggerate a bit... yesterday.
- And what happend to your face? - he noticed, young man had dark, bluish bruise, as was hit in the eye.
- I had a little.. misunderstanding... with o
Story of Ninth Nazgul - Gray Mountains I, app.Uvatha leaned back in saddle, enjoying sun warming his face, calmed down by monotonous sound of crickets in high grass.
Almost two weeks passed, since he left lonely house of woman at the borders of small village and was still heading North, expecting soon to see at far horizon low peaks of Gray Mountains.
The weather was warm and sunny, as even here, in far North, the summer was in it's full season. The road was empty and he haven't meet a soul since three days, when passed few merchants and one bigger caravan of dwarfs from Iron Hills. He remembered, one of dwarfs greeted him and asked loudly if didn't want to buy gems for a lady or crafted hauberk, but Uvatha just waved negatively.
- Sure? We have a good prices! - dwarf yelled from a wagon, opening own vest to show shiny metal under - Hand-crafted by Dain's folks! Won't find better ones! Or for your lady! Gold and agate, green malachite, will match her beauty!
Uvatha turned in saddle a bit.
- I have n