), I guess this will be up on my journal for quite some time since I never post anything.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1) 6 things? 6 things is really not a lot, at all. The reason why I say this is because four years ago, I was tagged in a "25 facts" meme of facebook, and like my typical overachieving self, I instead wrote 250 facts about myself. All that is here: ddrkirbyisq.xanga.com/69193377…
2) Hm, should I perhaps just turn this into 6 different links promoting myself and my different projects and sites? Nah, maybe that would be too narcissistic. But speaking of narcissism, my favorite visual novel is Narcissu.
3) I recently had to return the tablet I was using, so I am currently without drawing tablet until I buy one of my own!
4) I am a Taurus, but was born on the cusp of the transition, so I'm almost and Aries. My zodiac sign is a snake, so that means I should basically be some cross between snake, bull, and ram. Um...yeah.
5) I own the entire Animorphs series, including Megamorphs, Alternamorphs, Andalite Chronicles, Hork-Bajir Chronicles, The Ellimist, and Visser. I even have Meet the Stars of Animorphs, though I do not have Vegemorphs, unfortunately. Such a great series...I'd probably rather reread through all ~60 of those books than attempt to finish up the HP series (which I got stalled on after book 5 I believe). I think those are the only books that have ever just kept me reading and reading and staying up to read. Well, other than something like Hourou Musuko.
6) Typing "sex" into my browser window leads me to Sexy Videogameland, Leigh Alexander's blog. Awesome. She's such a cool person! I even wrote her fanmail once.
11 people? Do I even know 11 people on dA? Come on...