𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 & 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
I am open to commissions. Prices for my larger files for sale on this site are based on the size and quality of the file. They also have a CC-BY-NC-SA license with a request. I have some older, better quality prints of my historical warriors series available for sale to anyone who asks.
I am one of the remaining earliest Elfwood members, working on uploading my gallery. I am inspired by people, (sur)realism, British, Oklahoman, Pacific NW USA nature; ancient (mediaeval, (neo)classical, renaissance) eras (Phidias, Polykleitos, Lysippos, Phidias, Scopas, Praxiteles, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo Buonaratti, Rembrandt van Rijn, Pre-raphaelites,) impressionism/pointillism & expressionism, brandywine school (Howard Pyle, the Wyeths; ) symbolism & art nouveau (John Duncan, Ivan Bilibin; ) old Disney (Marc Davis & Glen Keane, ...,) Alfred Bestall and Hal Foster and their captionless comics Rupert (also symmetric) and Prince Valiant, respectively, various 1930s - '80s comics artists, Alan Lee; Howard David Johnson; Frank Frazetta; Boris Vallejo & Julie Bell; Larry Elmore; Jeff Easley; Fred Fields; Bros. Hildebrandt; Clyde Caldwell; Ken Kelly; Michael Whelan; Keith Parkinson; many other old school D&D artists, Rowena Morrill; Alex Ross; Cam Kennedy, Barry Windsor-Smith.
My main art/literature/role-playing game characters are classic D&D-type elves: Darwin & Marian. Human characters, are: a knight (Conan/Arthur,) thief (Alaric/Tyran/Robert,) mystic (Elric/Talien/Richard,) druidess (Sonja/Guinevere), witch (Kira/Eleanor,) priestess (Valeria/Marian.) I have imagined different worlds for games, and sometimes the characters are similar, and sometimes different.
I was born vegan (total vegetarian.) My art is mathematical/scientific/philosophical/spiritual, realist/naturalist. I sign 'Chmelik' (the original Bohemian spelling.) I am also a musician, demoscener, mathematician/computer scientist who likes philosophy such as copyleft.
Most my art is under a 'creative commons share-alike non-commercial licence:' non-commercially, you can share it and create works based on them that must be under a 'creative commons share-alike non-commercial licence,' but read the 'CC' link by each piece for details.
𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝗔 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗤&𝗔
• current residence: Spokane, Washington state, USA
• favourite genres of music: traditional (ethnic/'folk'/world, Classical,) ambient/trance/Goa, classic rock, happy hardcore rave, discofunk, jazz/hip-hop/reggae/jungle
• favourite style of art: (neo)classical, renaissance, impressionism, non-abstract expressionism, symbolism, pre-raphaelite, brandywine, (sur)realism, futurism, demoscene
• operating system: GNU/Linux, BSD
• MP3 player of choice: software: Open Cubic Player
• shell of choice: (k|ba)sh
• wallpaper of choice: architecture, European (such as Classical Athena) art, my art, philosophical art, SF&F art, KDE background setting to look like a sky (gradient)
• favourite cartoon character: Athena, Perseus, Lucifer, Mandrake, Zatara & Zatanna, Doctor Fate, Trenchcoat Brigade (Doctor Occult, Constantine Hellblazer, Phantom Stranger, Mister E,) Timothy Hunter, Doctor Strange, Rupert, Heracles, Iliad & Odyssey heroes, King Arthur & The Knights of The Round Table, The Merry Men & Robin Hood, Wonder Woman & Troia, Green Arrow & Green Lantern, Batman, Kal-L, Spock, Saavik, Luke Skywalker & the Solos, Qui-gon Jinn, Ben Kenobi, Dan Dare, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon & Dale Arden, Batgirl, Supergirl, Raven, Scarlet Witch
• personal quote: I am, therefore I can think.