dbestarchitect's avatar

:ARRRGH:

171 22 4K (1 Today)
By dbestarchitect   |   
Published:
© 2009 - 2020 dbestarchitect
A :frustrated: revamp, cause this one more accurately represents how I feel when ANNOYING PEOPLE CAN'T GET THE MESSAGE. :la:
Image size
30x20px 1.24 KB
Comments22
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
charlenequek's avatar
charlenequekHobbyist Traditional Artist
that's what i want to say sometimes XD lol
AutumnOwl's avatar
This is truly an amazing revamp, it portrays the feeling a lot more effectively :)

I would only nitpick the eyes, in comparison to the rest of the little guy they seem...flat. :( Like, missing dimension to them.
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
Then I need to fix that! :iconanimefaceplz:
AutumnOwl's avatar
:iconanimefaceplz:
Then fix it! :lmao:
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
Yeah! :iconanimefaceplz:

What are we talking about! :iconanimefaceplz:
AutumnOwl's avatar
THE EYES ON THIS EMOTE I COMMENTED ON AND THEIR LACK OF DIMENSION AND NECESSITY THEREOF.

:iconanimefaceplz:
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
OH YEAH. I AM LAZY.
AutumnOwl's avatar
REALLY LAZY. It still isn't done! D: The eyes are as dimension-less as ever! :<

But now I've gotten used to it. See, you've shot yourself in the foot, spurring me off on this pointless argument. And you have dimension-less eyes. Fail.
CanadianChimp's avatar
CanadianChimp Digital Artist
:love:
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
:iconteheplz:
ManiacalMuffin's avatar
Haha love it! Fantastic work with the expression.
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
Haha, thanks.
aplmngo's avatar
So there is this girl that I REALLY REALLY Dislike, as does 95% of the school, the other 5% are the ones she has sucked off or is just as much a whore as her. This is how i feel every time her name is mentioned.

Great job on the emote man, fantastic animation and expression
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
:lmao:

Thank you!
Synfull's avatar
SynfullHobbyist Artist
Just to let you know this emote was featured in the latest edition of So i herd u liek emotes?? :aww:
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
:iconsqueeeplz:
blunaowl's avatar
I love that in the emote gallery, this emote is surrounded by fake emote gif things. Seems very fitting.
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
That would frustrate me, too. :iconteheplz:
Edme's avatar
OMG, the way he shakes is JUST PERFECT!
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
:giggle: Thanks!
PresidentGrasshopper's avatar
Hmmm...how would you show things like these in a message? Or is that not possible... :?
dbestarchitect's avatar
dbestarchitectProfessional Interface Designer
In chatrooms, it's :frustrated: if you have SuperdAmn. But in messages you can't unless I make a plz of it.
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In