I have let the poll go on for a quite a bit longer than originally planned in hopes that we would get some more responses. All told, we got 7 responses. Thank you to those of you who responded.
Here are the results:
What is your interest in 3D?
- Artist (7, 100%)
- Appreciator/curator (3, 42.9%)
- Critic (0, 0%)
- Modelling (2, 28.6%)
- 3D Printing (1, 14.3%)
- Other (0, 0%)
Do you agree with the current Dazzl3d policies? (www.deviantart.com/lisemily/ar…)
- Yes (4, 57.1%)
- No (1, 14.3%)
- Choose not to answer (2, 28.6%)
What kind of group atmosphere would you like to see?
- Professional, safe-for-work, learning-focused group (4, 57.1%)
- Casual, "everything goes", explicit content allowed group (1, 14.3%)
- A grp where, if the art does not violate the D.A. TOS and the sole purpose of the art iz not be obscene then the art iz be accepted and placed in appropriate folderz (1, 14.3%)
- casual but Safe-for-work, group where real 3d art can be shared without the smut (1, 14.3%)
Have you applied (or considered applying) for the new admin team?
- Yes (1, 14.3%)
- No (5, 71.4%)
- Maybe (1, 14.3%)
Do you have any other feedback you would like us to consider?
- Not applied for the new admin team 'cause I think I'm still on the admin team...
- I can't access the policies atm for some strange reason, so no answer there. I would like to have a folder for graficnovels/ sequential art. And I think there are more than enough places for so called "artitic nudity" which in the rarest case is actually artistic. So I prefer an all "no nudity" group as a change.
I would like to address what this means for the direction of Dazzl3d as a group and the current status of the admin team in a separate post, so please look for that in the coming week. In the meantime, please comment on this post with any comments or feedback you have on the results of the survey!