UPDATE 03.06.2017: We're very sorry for the delay, but several of the admins had some IRL trouble and the effort got delayed due to our limited capacities. We hope we will finish soon, but please bear with us a little longer. We're doing our best. Thank you for your patience!
UPDATE 01.05.2017: we're almost there! We would like to bring you the best possible experience, so a few little things still remain to be polished. Expect us to open the doors again very soon. Thank you once more for your understanding and patience!
UPDATE: Dazzl3d will remain closed for renovations through the end of April. All of our admin have real-life jobs that have been particularly demanding of late, and as a result we need some additional time to devote to the Dazzl3d reorganization. We look forward to bringing you a whole new Dazzl3d experience, and thank you for your patience during this transition!
Hello everyone! Thank you for your kind welcome of the new admin team.
We have been hard at work coming up with ways to make Dazzl3d the best it can be. We have settled on a couple of big changes that we believe will reinforce our mission as a place to learn from one another and enjoy 3D art.
We will be renovating our gallery folder structure by refining the categories that you can submit your work to. This includes splitting the People and Creatures folder into more specific folders, among others. Because of the scope of changes, we will be closing the group to submissions for a period of 2 months. Thank you for your patience during this time!
We are also instituting a number of new policies, summarized below with the full document available at lisemily.deviantart.com/art/Da… Please be assured that these new policies are not intended as quality control, but rather as control of the content (i.e., subject matter) that is displayed on the group. We believe these policies will promote a learning-focused, professional environment.
As we reorganize the galleries, we will be moving submissions that do not comply with the new policies to a gallery specifically for featuring these works, entitled "Danger Zone".
Inappropriate content policy summary
- Submissions must comply with dA's TOS
- Mature content must be flagged
- Outfits must obey the laws of gravity and physics
- I.e. Clothing should not rely on tape, magic, etc. to stay in place
- No unreasonably skimpy outfits
- I.e. if it is usually covered by 'reasonable' swimwear, it should be covered
- No thongs, mini/micro/paste-on bikinis, etc.
- No obscene or offensive content
- No offensive or derogatory stereotypes (e.g. tough chick, sexy nurse)
- No nudity AT ALL
- No sexual innuendo
- No pornographic material
- No fetish artwork
- No graphic violence
Copyright, Licensing, and Fanart Policy Summary
- All Creative Works are automatically copyrighted.
- Content (models, poses, textures, etc.) is also protected by copyright.
- You must acquire permission from the creator before using Creative Works or Content in your work. Failure to do so is copyright infringement.
- You may use any Content which you have a license (e.g. End User License Agreement, Creative Commons, Public Domain Dedication) to use.
- You must follow the terms of the licenses of the Content you use. Failure to do so is copyright infringement.
- Use of illegally acquired content is copyright infringement and will result in an image's removal or being declined.
If you have any questions about the new policies/rules, feel free to comment on this journal so that we can address any concerns you may have.
The Dazzl3d team