Daz3D Published Artists:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/363761…
Youtube - www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vuC…
The purpose of this group is giving us, the published artists who sell through Daz3D, a group to promote our releases at the Daz3D Store. Every Daz-PA is invited to take part and join the group! Here you can post the promos of your products, even those which can't be shown because of the TOS at the Daz3D (for example more showing skin of your characters) and artistic renders which you have done but not submitted to the product page.
The company Daz3D and its employees are not in any way responsable for the actions of this group, its members or the images posted here.
- ALL Published Artists are required to abide by the NDA that they signed with Daz3D ! ! ! ! ! !
- All images posted to this group must be for products brokered at Daz3D and should be promo quality. Please remember to include a link to your product in the discription when submitting your deviation.
- Promos of products that you sold to Daz3D will not be accepted!
- Please do not post product promos of items you sell at other brokerages!
- Currently, everyone is limited to posting 10 images a day to the group (this may change)
- Nudity is acceptable. Please keep it tasteful and please remember to follow DeviantART rules about nudity.
- Previews of your upcomming products is allowed as long as the item is already accepted by Daz3D and has passed QA - Please do not post release dates for previews.
- PA Sale & March Madness product promos cannot be posted until the day they are released. Please wait until the Daz3D newsletter goes out too!
Joining the Group:
Since membership is limited only to those of us who are Daz3D Published Artists, please join as you would any other group here on DA and then please go to the Daz Forums, go into the PA section, find the DA thread for the group and post your DA profile in that thread confirming that it is you. After we ok you, you will become member and you can post your promos and artwork with out delay.
This group is new, we are still working at it, some things may change as we get input from you.
Thanks for taking part,
Matthew (Mattymanx) and Markus (Sedor)