Hello bbies! ♥
First I'd like to congratulate DA for its 15 years and wish it all the goodness
Well maybe my story is not that interesting ;-; but I sure have many thing to thank DA, things I learnt, I shared, and I construted, so why not let's go:
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been here since 2010 I think so it's 5 years?! (wow time passes XD)
2. What does your username mean?
It's more simple way to say "Dayserosi" instead of "Dayse Rosichi" XD and it reminds that flowers at the same.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Just one is enough: Insecure ;n;
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
OMG Its a hard thing to say coz I used to delete some of my ancient artworks, but I think is this one:
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Type?! Well, I really like parodies and comparisions... Oh! You say the art style? Oh-ho, so I like to do anime/manga, and a kinda old sweet cartoon too.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
3D art for sure, of any kind, I love it it's amazing !! ♥A♥
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Well, I'm really fond of cute things ^3^, also something I call "CxCxC" (cosplays, crossovers, comparisions...)
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Gawd, there's so many... mario-freire sakimichan imagni Kurama-chan DestinyBlue Chikukko Nay-Hime SilverChaim tagl are great artists I admire a lot Q-Q
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Idk, I'm so shy //3\\. But I'd be glad to meet anyone who knows me from DA it'll be so nice.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Many ways... but one I could mention was when I was still new here and I'd been thinking of my fanarts very weird, then someone commented how they'd liked my fanart coz they loved the charas; and so I started to understand that no matter how different my art could be, there will always be people which to share the same interests.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
The traditionals pencil and paper.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Actually my own room, not that it be that inspirational, but there I feel free to imagine and create all I want without limits.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I could say many... but, it was when someone I admire a lot said she admire my art. It was a wonderful surprise and a honor to me.
So... is this . Thank you DA for adding so many good things to my life! TvT <333