I am writing this journal to inform all of you that I have decided to switch to a new account here on DeviantART.
That account is:
I know that this is not an easy thing... for you or for me. But if you would like to continue following my art, please add me to your DA watch list. I have some great
things to come, trust me. No longer will you have to deal with my constant rants about my artist block and my lack of direction in my work. No. An hour with a notebook and a ballpoint pen and I am ready to go. I have a clear idea of where I want to be in my "career" on DeviantART down the road, and I intend to get there.
My reasons for leaving this account:
- I need to take my art seriously... start getting commissions going, etc.
- I am tired of being cramped by all of my old work. I don't even make pixels anymore, yet the majority of my gallery is full of them!
- I need a new username
- My birthday is not correct on this account
- I need to shake loose any inactive watchers
- I want my gallery to represent my current
skill set... not my skills from 2010.
I've already set up a new premium membership. I will not
be deleting Dawndance, but I will transfer over some of my manips, maybe. Maybe. Thank you to everyone who has supported me as Dawndance.
Cheers to a fresh start on a higher-standard, more sophisticated, better art-making account.