You know i keep my journals short, so i'll jump right to it.
1. When you get an idea for a character, or an illustration or a comic, you can just draw it. You don't have to browse and see if anyone else drew it already, or commission other artists to do it.
2. If you get really good at art, your favorite artist might watch you back.
3. You might eventually get paid for it.
4. Because even if there's tons of art out there, and many great artists, no one, and i mean NO ONE can ever draw what you draw. There can be similar ideas, but only you can bring your particular flavor of art to life.
5. The awesome comments. The better you get at art
I think we're long overdue for a Journal entry. (last one was February 2014, holy shit.)
A great deal of things happened since then.
In the summer, I started branching out on Twitter, and began a journey of self-actualization and growth. This attracted people into my life that at the time, I thought were blessings and rewards for my efforts. I found a job, working at HelpDesk in a call center, servicing US customers.
Even though the job was stressful and demanding, I found silver linings to keep me motivated. The gratitude of people that cherished sincerity in an ever-increasingly bullshitting service line. People that respected me for go
Starting Monday, 3rd of Feb 2014, I will once again be streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/SmitePublic .
Streams will include, but not be limited to commissions (that the commissioners agree to publicize) and personal works in spare time between commissions and/or recreation.
Feel free to hop on at hours between 10 AM to 11 AM GMT / 5 AM to 6 AM EST!
Weekdays from Monday to Friday.