Having been infected by one JoeyTheNeko
, I am compelled to perform the following before once more fretting about evictions, employment, and entertainment in that order.
But there is great news on that front! I now have until the end of April, not six days! Hooray!
The rules are (apparently) as follows. 1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share ten things about them.3. Answer the ten questions asked to you and invent ten questions the people you tag have to answer.4. Choose ten people and put their icons on your journal.5. Go to their page and inform them they are tagged. (uhhh,DA can now do that for you,i.e. Mentions so i don't have to do that anymore)6. Not something like "you're tagged if you read that".7. You have to legitimately tag ten people.8. No tag backs.9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
As per point two, mine are the following:
1. I am primarily a writer, as most of the watchers know by now, and an avid enthusiast in other people's works and worlds.
2. I usually commission my places, events, and characters in the art setting, and I'm very grateful to all of the numerous people who have contributed- with or without being paid- to my galleries. Thank you so much!
3. Compatriots keep trying to get me to do my own sketches and, with practice, I'm slowly getting better. I supposedly have a decent grasp of anatomy in a few of them, and I'm a fairly decent *beginner* level observational sketcher. Ah- rather, I do half decent sketches if there's something still to stare at, quarter decent if it's out of my head, and -surprisingly to me at least- one sixteenth decent if tracing something.
I can never get someone else's lines down when it's direct contact. >_> I can get close enough to tell what it was supposed to be sometimes if I'm at a distance though! Supposedly!
4. I am an over-avid world builder, and the notes (now crammed together in the alternate gallery) top a hundred and seventy pages together, still in very incomplete basic form. If there are any truly mad, brave editors among you, I challenge thee. ;D
5. In my bleaker moments, I am very, very lucky to have people like you. I don't always appreciate you so much as I know I should, or express it as well as I should like, but it means something to me. Thank you.
6. I am... rediscovering!... a sense of humor I had once, alongside a sense of fun. Supposedly, it drew some readers, like one SithLordNergal , that specifically mentioned appreciating it. I quite enjoy when things are fun.
7. If you make me pasta I will die for you. ._.
8. I am insane, verified, but not to an extent worthy of incarceration. Hooooraay~
9. I am a lore enthusiast. Whether it is for the actual literature of our own world or the many, many places our imagination has created with their denizens, it's delightful to absorb the story.
10. I very much hope to be employed, in part to continue these accounts and perhaps make some things you may enjoy. If for whatever reason you don't know yet and wish to have it, is where all the fantasy and medieval is now. Kittens will someday destroy New York, too, but that has nothing to do with the price of condos in Nightvale.
As for the ones I was given:1: If vore was real, how would you feel about it?
But it is real. Vorare and vore are just the Latin terms for 'consume' or 'eat', and there are matters everywhere attending to such. Omnivore, carnivore, herbivore, fungivore, to name a few.
If you refer to the popular internet fetish associated somewhat incoherently with the word, I would ask you, 'Which variant' and 'to what extent' and 'what might you define as reality'? Disturbing or not, lesser variants thereof- artificial vamprism, actual cannibalism, the popular 'woman swallows -insert small animal- whole'- these things are all well documented occurrences within your 'normal' world.
If you mean to the extent of people consuming people in the 'soft' manner of swallowing them whole, buddyboy, I can pull the essay back out on what that entails and the mentality behind it.2: If giant's were real, how would you feel about them?
Again, what definition of 'real', and what definition of 'giants'?
To some cultures, a woman of six four or a man of seven two would be considered a giant, and gigantism is a well studied medical disease.
If you mean in the sense of fantasy- a man of twenty feet, perhaps? A woman of fifty? A half snake, half human of a hundred? Perhaps even a colossus of two hundred feet?
Why, what culture are they from, how do they behave, what do they look like? As an individual? As a collective?
How do I feel?
Well what are they doing?
Are they the giants of Ireland and Scotland, master craftsmen and bridge builders? I've no quarrel with those lads. I admire their work, actually.
Are they the giants of Archenland? Even so, stone throwers? Man eaters? Immigrants from the more peaceful Narnian tribes?
Are they Felaryan maneaters, or Terran gentle farmers?
Are they Jotuns, Hebiis, Nephilim?
Are they Titans? Are they eating my mother as we speak? Do I still have the luxury of United States military drones capable of thousands of feet of altitude, unmanned flight, and pinpoint rocket fire, or am I in -their- reality?
real, in your question?3: What's your thoughts on death?
Death is an end. How you get there is of no consequence to Death, nor where you go afterward, if you do. Death is the quiet in between. If anything, dying is the thing to dread- or rebirth. Life is painful.4: how often do you look into yourself? as in turn introspective, not literally, of course.
There's only so often a man can look into an abyss or into a mirror before he goes mad, with either the love or hate of himself. There was a time I did it often. Now I'd rather leave myself alone.5: if you had to choose any one person to live with forever, real or fictional, of my characters who would you choose?
Of your characters? I'm not certain I know any well enough to select. Besides which forever is a mighty long time indeed.
I liked the tree.6: name your first reaction to seeing a dead family members face. (if you haven't had this happen, imagine what your first reaction would be.)
My grandfather. I was six. I bawled like a child a third my age and I wound up ripping mother's dress when she tried to pull me away from the casket so they could bury poor old Grandpa Buddy.7: if you had to die, what way would you want to go?
I'd rather not feel the dying, but I should like a blaze of glory. Honor may only be for the living, but it has more solace as a lie than anything else.8: describe how your room looks.
Bags. Bags everywhere. Waiting.9: whats your fondest high school memory?
Hugging my lady friends in the halls and chatting up stories, full of life, full of laughter. There was one time I particularly remember- my younger sister was a freshman and I managed to spin her three times from behind, boot her gently in the spine, and as she was still circling forward darted around and hugged her in a counter motion. It was glorious. All of five seconds.10: who do you feel had the greatest beneficial influence on your life?
My cat, although various friends have tried. It is appreciated.
Being at the moment a cheerless joymuncher, I don't know that I want to follow your rules. However, I will take some excellent questions from ElwenAldalinde and her comic (hopefully she won't mind) as my own for the tagged. She too will be among the victims.
These are for you, the tagged, if you choose to do this.
1. Got any funny or frustrating pet stories of your own?
2. What makes you feel at home?
3. What's your go-to beverage? Does it have any personal significance to you?
4. Have you ever ended up in a place you never expected to? Was it a fun experience, or not?
5. What are your thoughts? Do you prefer to be alone most of the time, or with people? Why do you suppose that is?
6. What's your favorite unexplained mystery? Got any theories of your own?
7. Have you ever encountered something that wasn't what it seemed?
8. Have you ever had something unexpected happen when doing something completely ordinary?
9. When do you find yourself rushing to get things done? Do you usually end up accomplishing your goal in time?
10. What inspires you to create? What halts your creativity or challenges you? What do you do to overcome those challenges?
, , , , , , , , , , be thee tagged for good or ill.