Thanks to =Pettyexpo (https://www.deviantart.com/pettyexpo) for tagging me.
1. Participation is voluntary. No stress if you don't want to.
2. Post all the rules3. Post 8 facts about your character
4. Tag 8 other people
5. Post the character's name with their owners
Infuser, AKA Dana Stirling, a superhero in a Marvel/DC mashup parody world.
1. Infuser’s secret ID, Dana Sterling, is a reference to Robotech Macross and Masters series.
2. She is both a gamer and a professional game programmer.
3. A full-body infusion gives her strength and agility above enhanced humans like Colonel America but below superhumans like Spider-Dude
I decided to crank up the difficulty with Yakumo Yukari by Haganef. Yukari is one of the two Touhou characters I really like. The other is Meiling, but there aren't nearly as many quality fanart of Meiling as there is of Yukari. Yukari's 1000 years old, she's a master manipulator, and she's hot. What more can you ask for? She could say to Yoda, "When 1000 years old *you* are, look this good *you* will not." Like Trace #4, this was a trace through regular printer paper. Fortunately, much of the image is pretty high contrast. Right until you talk about folds in Yukari's dress. It's not painted-on tight so there will be some wrinkles to
My 4th trace was Lust by Red Gambit. After playing with tracing paper, I decided to revisit the traces I'd prepared first, with a sheet of printer paper over the image. These were color images too so I was hoping to run into less issues finding the lines through the shading that I had with Trace #2 (Cloud Strife). It mostly worked though I still missed a few bets. Underlit printer paper is about like top-lit tracing paper with the added advantage of being able to see your traced lines when you turn off the lighting. That let me see my work in progress. I could fix lines that were more squiggley than I wanted without taking the trace pag
Thanks! No I don't play, sorry. That is a Brit tank crossing sign I saw headed south to London on the Salsbury Plain after visiting Stonehenge. It took a few tries to get a good pic from a moving tour bus. I think my profile pic was cropped from try #3...