Alias: Daemoneater, Lord of Calamity, Lady Calamity
- The moment she became a Therion, she had devoured all of villagers-turned-daemon's single handily.
- Spend three years in an island prison, devouring all kinds of daemons without no regrets or fear, thus being feared by all of the prisoners.
- Devour the Malak Seres (her reborn sister) and soon also killed a Malak-turned-Dragon.
- Went on an adventure with a group of Malak's, Daemon's, an Exorcist and a witch.
- Fought and devour all kinds of powerful creatures (Daemon's, Dragon's, Exorcist's and Malak's) through her path of revenge against Shepherd Artorius.
- Battle five out of six Therions.
- Defeated the four Legates of the Abby and traded their souls to awake the Four Empyrean's.
- She began causing destruction and chaos throughout the land and thus became the first "Lord of Calamity" in history.
-- However, she is in fact the one saving the world from the Shepherd who plans to seal away mankind emotions.
- Face against Empyrean Innomiant the Suppressor (her younger brother) and finally killed Shepherd Artotuis. - Fought against Jude and Milla Maxwell from the game "Tales of Xillia"
- When she was give random mission from the Blood Wing organization, she was smart enough to figure that the missions were in fact connected and that the Church are actually drug dealers.
- She also figured out that her old village that wasn't destroyed and that the people still alive were all just an illusion, the moment she notice that she could taste food again, to which before she couldn't.
-Velvet's class is that of a "Lancer", which makes her a quick-combo fighter. She primarily uses martial artes in battle for evasion and rapid succession. She carries a hidden blade underneath her shoe.
- She is stronger, durable and faster than any normal humans and daemons.
- She went far to beat her opponents, even if it mean to endanger both her body and life to accomplish it. She would go through all kinds of physical pain's so longs as she can kill her foe's.
- She battles against all kinds of creature that were three-times or more larger than her.
- She jump off from the tower of Titania, using her claw to hold onto the wall as she descended down and fall hard on the ground, yet only got minor injuries.
- Daemon can handle high temperatures, whether boiling hot or chilling ice. Though if she stay too long in the cold, even she can get sick.
- The more daemons and malaks she devours, the stronger she become from eating them.
- She gain Seres power of using fire's, able to cover her daemon arm in fire and firing out a fire ball.
- She is fast enough to avoid attacks from the like of High-Level magics and even tanks some of them without issues (though not for too long).
- In battle, she equips a blade which acts as a small lance within the tip of her right-hand gauntlet and use it as if it were an extension of her own body. She also uses the power sealed within her bandaged left hand and unleashes a bloody-crimson hand which takes the form of a werewolf's claw that she can then use to strike with, but at a price. She also uses her legs to kick and sweep into her combos. Her kicks are seen into work when she spirals to the side and kick or swipes her foot with a double-loop airborne to perform an a variety of techniques.
- When Velvet has enough Soul on her Soul Gauge, she can use her Break Soul called Consume Claw, an attack-dedicated ability combining enhancement and special attack. While in this state, if she can meet a certain condition, she can execute a special arte that changes depending on the type of enemy you’re up against. In return for this enhanced ability, her HP decreases gradually, but the less HP she has, the stronger her special arte can be. During the phase of using her Break Soul, her status bar changes in appearance - changing from the standard to a violent and spiky one. Her Switch Blast is Grievous Slash and her mystic arte is Lethal Pain.
- Velvet list of Artes.
*Weakness: - Still can be kill like any daemon's. - Is highly emotional, which could send her go through a fit of rage. - Is consume by the desire to get her revenge, but nearly got broken when Innomiant was reveal to be her brother. - Can be stubborn sometime and hard to reason with. - In most of the battle's, she has allies to help her against tough enemies.
Watch the whole playthrough my friend did in YouTube. I really love the character and did this DB Bio. Though it difficult just to watch the whole thing again and try to find anything useful beside what can be found on Wiki.