Alias: Ten-Tails (Jūbi), Datara, Deidarabotchi, One-Eyed God, Gedo Statue
Origin: God Tree
- Battle against Hagoromo and Hamura which went on for few months non-stop.
- Fought against Eight-Tailed and Nine-Tailed, and hardly had any problems.
- Was fighting against the entire Allied Shinobi Force's army.
- It rampage had cause storms, earthquakes and destruction all over the land.
- It is by far the most powerful out of all the Tailed Beast's, being the origin of all of them.
- It power is nearly match to the whole world.
- Nearly Immortal (?)
* First Form: When it was initially revived in an incomplete form, the Ten-Tails possessed a grotesque bulb-like body with long arms and clawed hands, but no visible hind legs, as well as a wide mouth with multiple rows of pointed teeth and a single spike on its chin. Dark veins similar to those of a plant ran along its body, and the endings of its tails resembled leaf buds, which unfurled as it began entering its second form.
* Second Form: In its next form, the Ten-Tails took on the shape of an emaciated humanoid with elongated limbs and a twisting neck. It now possessed visible legs, which it used along with its right arm to stand, as its left arm was missing from the elbow down. The beast's head was altered greatly, as its eye remained on the front of its head, it grew a single ear on the right side, and its mouth — which now contained straight teeth and bore a grin — moved to the left side, with a single triangular nostril appearing above it. Several horns formed on various parts on its head: two above each side of its face, two beneath its eye, and another below its ear. As it transformed, the bud-like attachments on its tails detached, revealing extendable tails which ended in humanoid hands.
* Third Form: After further maturing, the Ten-Tails' body became less emaciated, it grew a complete left arm, and it began standing on its hind legs. It later gained an even more muscular appearance and the horns on top of its head grew in size. When Hagoromo and Hamura encountered the Ten-Tails, it strongly resembled this form, albeit with a bloated appearance and additional spikes on its body.
* Fourth Form: After becoming the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki, Obito expelled a construct of the Ten-Tails from his body, which then split open to reveal a gigantic tree, much like the original God Tree. This tree form, which completely dwarfed the Ten-Tails in size, possessed a tall, straight trunk with a single purple bud situated on top, inside of which was the Ten-Tails' eye. This tree form was initially stated to be the God Tree, but it was later referred to as the Ten-Tails.
- The Ten-Tails is said to be the progenitor of all that exists in the world.
- A god that created countries, it has the power to swallow oceans, split the land, and carry mountains.
- Kurama admitted that it alone wouldn't stand a chance against the Ten-Tails, and stated that the Sage of Six Paths said that its revival would result in the end of the world.
- The Ten-Tails cannot be sensed through traditional means as it gives off the same sensations as the natural energy circulating throughout the world.
- It is also capable of manipulating that natural energy.
- When Naruto attempted to gauge the power of the Ten-Tails using Sage Mode, he was overwhelmed by the vastness of the beast's power, which Kurama claimed was immeasurable.
- Gyuki stated that the Ten-Tails would be unbeatable if it was allowed to reach its final form.
* Chakra and Physical Prowess:
- Considered to be the source of all chakra, the Ten-Tails has massive and overwhelmingly powerful reserves that are capable of bringing total despair and destruction to the world. Its potent levels also enable it to survive the death of its jinchūriki, forcing Hagoromo to divide its chakra into several portions (the nine tailed beasts) that are still considered to be immensely powerful. In subsequent forms, the beast's chakra increases significantly, enough to completely warp the shape of the Sensing Water Sphere at the Allied Shinobi Force's headquarters into two connected spheres after reaching its second form.
- Befitting its size, the Ten-Tails has immense physical strength and is deceptively fast, attacking Naruto and Killer B before either of them could react. It also easily deflected a Tailed Beast Ball with one finger, and created a shockwave strong enough to tear up the surrounding landscape with a single swipe of one tail. The beast is durable enough to withstand the backlash of its own point-blank Tailed Beast Ball; when its own along with Gyūki's detonated inside of its body, it briefly inflated before shrinking back down largely unaffected. Even wind-enhanced black flames only irritated the beast with no lasting damage, despite Amaterasu on its own being able to neutralise Gyūki. In its second form, the beast's tails effortlessly broke free from the various restraints created by the Allied Forces, and can freely expand in length and thickness in order to attack distant foes. It is even capable to withstand it own attacks; once fire it Bijūdama inside a barrier and got caught in the explosion withous so much of a damage, and then withstood it charged Bijūdama exploding at point-blank range in the barrier again.
- Tailed Beast Shockwave: A tailed beast uses its massive chakra reserve to turn anything from a roar or a wave into a powerful force of pressure and destruction.
-Bijūdama (Tailed Beast Ball): The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate technique of a tailed beast and its jinchūriki. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra, and negative white chakra, then shape it into a sphere.
- As the original tailed beast, the Ten-Tails can create a Tailed Beast Ball. In its initial form, the ball is fired as a continuous beam which could overwhelm Continuous Tailed Beast Balls from both Gyūki and Kurama without losing momentum, while also the Chakra Beam can crossed mountain ranges within two seconds . When the Ten-Tails matured into its second form, its Tailed Beast Ball took on a conical shape and gained an immense increase in range, firing speed and destructive power. By seeing across vast distances with its eye, the beast could hit targets great distances away from itself and destroy both mountain ranges and entire cities with a single shot. After further maturing, the Ten-Tails demonstrated the ability to unhinge its jaw, allowing it to unfurl a rafflesia-like appendage that functions as a cannon capable of firing massive and extremely powerful Tailed Beast Balls, capable of heavily distorting even the nigh unbreakable Four Red Yang Formation.
- Tenpenchii (Cataclysm): By manipulating the natural world in its vicinity on an enormous scale, the Ten-Tails is able to simultaneously create a variety of natural disasters that devastate the surrounding area, with itself acting as their epicenter. The phenomena involved in this technique include: earthquakes, floods, thunderstorms, and tornadoes. These concurrent events result in a blast akin to a nuclear explosion, even forming a vast mushroom cloud.
- The Ten-Tails also has the ability to manipulate and alter its own body to some extent, allowing it to regrow lost limbs, can separate and purge injured parts from its main body,and form additional hands to grab enemies navigating on its surface.
- Ten-Tails Fission: Used as a defensive maneuver, the Ten-Tails has the ability to produce innumerable replicas of itself from its main body. While they have many variations in terms of their appearance, with some appearing humanoid and others possessing an animal-like shape and operating on all fours, these duplicates share many of the Ten-Tails' distinctive traits. Their sizes also vary as some towered over others, appearing similar in size to large summons. The duplicates are capable of forming weapons of sorts including dumbbell-like weights, axe and scythe-like appendages as well as spear-like projectiles and spiked walls for defensive purposes. The duplicates all operate with the singular goal of protecting the main body of the Ten-Tails from attack.
* Other Skills:
- Madara and Obito could control the Ten-Tails in its first form by producing tendrils from its head, which then attached to their own necks. To properly control it in its second form, however, they had to reinforce their connection using Hashirama Senju's cells, and Madara suspected it would be impossible to control the beast in subsequent forms without becoming its jinchūriki. While connected to the beast, Obito used it as a medium for his Wood Release: Cutting Technique. According to Kurama's Yin half, there is a side effect to the Ten-Tails being extracted from its jinchūriki: while the tailed beasts' removal will not put the host in mortal danger due to the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path's powerful life force, the individual will be left near death and rendered paralysed for a period of several months.
- In its tree form, its roots can extend and capture enemies as large as tailed beasts in order to absorb their chakra, turning humans into dessicated corpses in a matter of seconds. Its jinchūriki can shape these roots into other forms, such as giant wooden dragons. When the bud at the top of the tree blooms and the eye within is revealed, the Infinite Tsukuyomi can be activated. If the Ten-Tails is revived with only a piece of some of the tailed beasts' chakra, the bud may take up to fifteen minutes to bloom, though the process can be accelerated by absorbing more chakra. Those who are caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi and attached to the roots of the tree are gradually reduced to shells of their former selves, ultimately becoming White Zetsu.
- If it loss all of the Tailed-Beast, it will return to being the Gedo Statue and be complete vulnerable.
-- Need the power of both Naruto or Saskue to do the seal on Kaguya.
- Need to be more powerful then the Ten-Tailed.
- No other known weakness.