Role: Fourth Raikage (former)
Home: The Land of Lightning
- Was raised and groom by his father, Third Raikage, to be the next Raikage.
- Found his new partner and brother Bee, working together on many mission's.
- Team up with his father to seal away the rampaging Eight Tails.
- Face against Minato, nickname "The Yellow Flash" during the war and would later clash against him many time till the end of the war.
-- Ay soon learn that Minato was much faster than even himself.
- After his father passing, Ay became the Fourth Raikage.
- Armed Wrestle against Tsunade and used his speed to defeat Tsunade strength (anime version).
- During the Kages Meetting, White-Zetsu appeared in front of everyone, and Ay strike so fast by grabbing the enemy by the neck before White-Zetsu could see what just happen.
- Fought against the Rogue Ninja Sasuke and his teammates.
-- Lost one of his arm in the process to do damage on Sasuke.
- Found Bee and the two use the "Lightning Style: Double Lariat" on Kisame Hoshigaki (or rather a White-Zetsu clone).
- Fought against Naruto in his Tailed Beast Mode, and later Bee.
-- Lost against Bee in strength and Naruto in speed.
- Team up with the other Kage's together against the Reanimated Madara.
- Was able to deal some damage to Madara Susanno armor.
- Joined up with the Allied Shinobi Force against Madara and Obito for the final battle.
* Chakra Abilities: Ay's nature transformations include Lightning, Earth, and Water Style. As the Fourth Raikage, A is an extremely powerful shinobi, being chosen as the Supreme Leader of the Allied Shinobi Force, even after losing his dominant arm. His signature fighting style combines the elements of ninjutsu and taijutsu to form nintaijutsu. Using it, he could easily defeat a fully transformed Jugo and overwhelm a Mangekyo Sharingan-wielding Sasuke. A also possesses an enormous amount of strong chakra, comparable to that of a Tailed Beast , according to Karin.
* Physical Prowess:
- Ay is known for his immense physical speed, being able to intercept an opponent before they realize he has approached them. Using his nintaijutsu enhances his speed even further, enough to create after-images, evade point-blank attacks such as Jugo's multiple-cannon blasts and Amaterasu, as well as (supposedly) outpace the Sharingan. A claimed to be the world's fastest shinobi since Minato Namikaze's death, before being surpassed by Minato's son, Naruto Uzumaki.
- A has enormous physical strength, which Madara Uchiha estimates is just below that of Tsunade. Using only a single hand, his physical displays include: lifting a massive, two-handed barbell; smashing through walls, floors, and even a cliff; severing one of the Eight-Tails' horns and knocking it down to the ground; breaking through Susanoo, an "absolute defence". While possessing powerful and extremely fast punches, A prefers to use wrestling-style moves rather than standard taijutsu, such as powerbombs, backhanded chops, take-downs, and leg drops. A inherited his father's immense durability, having survived being transported by Mabui's Heavenly Transfer Technique unharmed. His pain tolerance is high as well, as he neither flinched from having his left arm burned by Amaterasu, nor from cutting it off himself.
* Lightning Style: Chakra Mode:
- The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra which, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. The technique has different levels of activation. The level's activation is depicted by the users hair which stands up when the technique is activated to the fullest. The higher the level, the higher the speed the user can achieve.
- This mode, combined with taijutsu, allows the users to utilize nintaijutsu. When using the armour at full power, it causes the tips of A's hair to spike up and his reflexes are said to be comparable to Minato, aka "Yellow Flash", making it difficult even for the Sharingan to keep up with him.It has been referred to as "Lighntning Release Body Fickler", and using it he can even dodge Sasuke's Amaterasu and Jugo's Multiple Lotus Nonself Connected Cannons, both at point blank range. Only Minato Namikaze's Flying Thunder God Technique, and Naruto Uzumaki while in his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode are faster than A at his maximum speed, with the armour's maximum power.
- This mode also increases the user's defences, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as seen when A deflected an attack from Sasuke's Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana. According to A, the fact that Sasuke's Chidori was able to land a light scratch on him is an extraordinary feat in itself.
* Lightning Style: Liger Bomb: After covering himself in his Lightning release Chakra Mode, the Fourth Raikage grabs his opponent and lifts them high up into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a powerbomb manoeuvre. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact. Darui noted that nobody has ever survived this attack before, and had Sasuke Uchiha not used his Susanoo to cushion the impact, he would have been killed by it. The impact of this technique was strong enough to snap the ribs of Sasuke's Susanoo.
*Lightning Oppression Horizontal: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Chakra Mode, Ay performs a simple backhanded horizontal chop against his opponent, which is powerful enough to snap even the bones of Sasuke Uchiha's Susanoo's ribcage.
* Lightning Release: Lariat: This move is a powerful taijutsu technique whereby the user charges at their opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, which can be coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick, powerful and is easily capable of knocking down an opponent.
- When A uses it, he surrounds himself with his Lightning release Chakra Mode, rather than tailed-beast chakra. His high-level chakra, which is comparable to that of a tailed beast's, would produce the same effect as Killer B's version. The two brothers can combine their efforts to perform a Lightning Release: Double Lariat, which is strong enough to decapitate the victim, even without chakra enhancements, due to the brothers' immense physical strength.
* Guillotine Drop: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Chakra Mode, A jumps into the air above his opponent and performs a downwards kick, using the momentum of the fall to increase the power behind the attack. This technique is preferably done right after knocking an opponent down to reduce their reaction time as the user cannot use the Body Flicker Technique to increase their speed in mid-air.
* Hell Stab: The Hell Stab is the strongest technique of the Third Raikage, whereby he concentrates a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then performs a thrusting motion, which together allows him to pierce a target in a manner somewhat similar to either the Chidori or Lightning Cutter.
- The Fourth Raikage used a similar technique in a fight against Gyuki (Eight-Tails) to cut its horn, this happened three decades prior to the Fourth Shinobi World War.
- Has been known to be easily anger.
- Has only one arm (Bee implied that his left arm is stronger than his right, lacks versatility compared to the other Kages.)
- Has finite chakra, and if ran out of chakra will leave him vulnerable.
- Wind Style is able to overpower Lightning Style.
- Is human and like many can be wounded or even killed.