First Appearance: Darksiders (2010)
Age: Roughly 5,000 Years Old
Occupation: Horseman of the Apocalypse, Bringer of Death and Destruction
- Killed archangels and demons, while being fear by both sides.
- With the other Four Horsemen, killed and wipeout his own kind, the Nephilim.
- Destroyed the Sacrament Bomb, a weapon created under Abaddon's orders that was design to kill demons.
- In the past, him and Death had a standoff against Abaddon, Uriel and a group of angels.
- Defeated the Knights of Perdition of Hell.
- Worked together with Death to stop Hadrimon and Belisatra from reaching the Abomination Vault.
- Fought against his own brothers and sister and were evenly match, but in the end he lost his arm and was defeated.
- Got a new arm to replace his old one.
- Fought and killed the Four Chosen's.
- Killed the Abyssal Gladiator and reclaim Ruin, his horse.
- Defeat Straga, the strongest of the Destroyer army.
- Come face-to-face with his shadow self.
- Fought against Uriel the angel who lead the Hellguards.
- Finally meeting the Destroyer (who is Abaddon) and defeat both his "Dragon" form and "Fallen Angel" form.
- Beat the living sh*t out of Watcher and crush his head.
- His mere presence marks Armageddon.
- Now plans to fight the Charred Council with the help of his brothers and sister.
* Physical Abilities:
- War rammed a door with the help of Ruin, using all the strength to open the door, where even Death was not able to do.
- Fought against both small and huge demons.
- Strong enough to ripe the wings right out of both Tiamat and later Abaddon.
- Rammed a train car at the Griever and later do it countless time more till the Griever is at the edge of death.
- Tore the hearts of all four Chosen's out from their chest (expect for Stygian who eat him, and then War burst right out of his body).
- Strong enough to challenge Ulthane, also known as the "Black Hammer".
- Was able to toss the heavy hammer from the door and to the wall that was close to Ulthane face with the help of the Tremor Gauntlet.
- Slice the Abyssal Gladiator legs easily and stab him.
- Fought against Abaddon, able to keep up with him in the battle of swords and overwhelm him.
- Has high stamina and able to dodge quickly.
- Use of his superior intellect to solve puzzles.
* Weapons and Abilities:
- Chaoseater: An immensely powerful blade that the Red Horseman carries into every battle for judgment in the never-ending war between the kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, Chaoseater is the first weapon one acquires in the game.
- Tremor Gauntlet: The Tremor Gauntlet is a multipurpose weapon that can be utilized as a means of attack, to destroy blue rock barriers or to hurl forward a large object currently being dragged.
- Crossblade: The Crossblade is a four bladed ranged weapon which spins into enemies in a similar way to a throwing star.
- Death Scythe: The Scythe is War's first of two secondary weapons; said to belong to his brother Death. Can spin and slice anything within it radius.
- Earthcaller: A mystic horn capable of knocking back enemies and waking Tormented Gates.
- Mercy: One of Strife's handguns that War wields.
- Abyssal Chain: An enchanted gauntlet that fires a spear tipped chain, allowing War to pull things towards him or pull himself towards his target.
- Voidwalker: An artifact that can create portals in particular surfaces; could only open up to two portals. Was used it to enter inside Straga head and killed from the inside.
- Mask of Shadows: A mask that allows War to see into the Shadow Realm and interact with objects hidden there.
- Chronomancer: A power that allows War to slow time using Chronospheres. It can slow down time for ten seconds, while make it look like War is going super speeds
- Armageddon Blade: It is a much stronger than Chaostealer, and is able to kill even Abaddon and War himself.
* Abyssal Armor:
- Slightly restores health with every hit
- Only if it damages foes
- Drastically decreases damage taken
- Ruin: The Red Rider horse, who can run much faster than ashworms and can charge right at foe with limited burst.
- The Watcher: Provide hint and clue to what to do next.
* Wraith Powers:
- Blade Geyser:
- Numerous jagged blades shoot out of the ground
- Deal low damage, but have great range
- Immolation: Surrounds War in an armor made of pure hellfire. Burn the enemies who touch him.
- Chaos Form: This form not only make him three time bigger and stronger to easily damage and kill huge demons or bosses, but also make War invulnerable to any damage. However this form fade away eventually.
- Can still be wounded and killed.
- Has limited Wraith powers.
- Needed to charge his Chaos energy if he need to unleash Chaos Form.