Role: Member of Organization XIII (formerly), Member of the True Organization XIII
Affliction: Organization XIII (formerly), True Organization XIII
Title: The Freeshooter
- Work with Master Xehanort to create the "X-Blade" and open Kingdom Hearts.
- Fought against Terra, and later against Aqua with enhance darkness power.
- The only person to know that Terra-Xehanort is Master Xehanort.
- When Braig lost his heart, his will was strong enough to create a Nobody, who later rename himself as Xigbar by adding the "X" in it.
- Join the Organization XIII.
- Went on different missions on the Organization.
- Went against Sora, though he lost.
- Was reveal to be alive and now is part od Master Xehanort 13 of Darkness.
* Physical Feats:
- Hasn't shown much physical feats in Kingdom Hearts series, though is expected to be at least stronger, faster and durable than normal human.
- Has control of all lesser Nobodies, and even control the heartless.
- Has command on the Sniper Nobodies.
- Has the abilities to open a portal known as the "Corridor of Darkness", which travel into the Realm of Darkness and then can go to any worlds.
- Xigbar strikes his enemies from a distance, attacking with rapid barrages of laser bullets. He uses space manipulation to teleport, warp his shots, and levitate upside down, making him agile and difficult to hit. Xigbar can open spatial rifts to redirect the shots he fires, enhancing his accuracy. Xigbar possesses deadly aim, as seen in Kingdom Hearts II, when he destroys a group of Heartless surrounding Sora, Donald, and Goofy without harming any of the protagonists even once.
* Arrowguns: Xigbar wields two ranged weapons called Arrowguns; the main model he wields is called Sharpshooter. The top of each weapon bears a pattern similar to the Nobody symbol. They are purple, strangely shaped weapons resembling crossbows, and shoot red laser arrows which bend towards a target.
- The Arrowguns can be combined together into a makeshift sniper rifle with deadly accuracy. When Kingdom Hearts II was released in North America, one of the main changes in the game was made to Xigbar's Arrowguns. In the cinematic before the fight, Xigbar combines his two guns together to make a sniper rifle. He uses this move later on in the fight, as well. Due to restraints on video game violence, this was changed in North America and Europe. Xigbar no longer creates his sniper rifle, and instead, he simply spins his guns around, using one gun as a balance to steady the gun with which he snipes. The first person HUD display was changed as well, to make it less realistic.
- He leaves the area to snipe his enemy, firing rapid-fire needless at his enemy.
- Throughout the battle, Xigbar frequently shifts the shape of the arena:
-- In one shift, Xigbar narrows the arena, firing at Sora rapidly from the opposite end.
-- In the second, Xigbar converts the arena into a narrow box-shaped path, with a single platform extending into the middle of the arena, over which Xigbar hovers.
-- In the third, Xigbar creates a box-shaped arena with an intersection of platforms meeting in the middle. Xigbar combos to bombards Sora with laser arrows in each room.
- Xigbar can teleport above his enemy and fire down his laser needless at them, then do it again rapidly and over three time over.
- Xigbar can create wormholes to direct his shots by placing his arms through them and appear near the enemy.
- Later in the fight, Xigbar charges large, blue laser arrows (can fire up to three of them), several of which ricochet around the arena. These arrows bounce in addition to Xigbar's normal Arrowgun attacks and teleportation.
- Xigbar shifts the arena again into a small, square platform, and fires a barrage of laser arrows while rotating in a circle. He then teleports into the space around the platform to unleash several more attacks. Finally, he teleports into the air above the platform and fires countless laser arrows above him. This is easily Xigbar's most dangerous attack, capable of stunning Sora until the attack is over, rendering him unable to heal whike stunned.
- Xigbar's Limit Break is called Critical Snipe (クリティカルスナイプ, Kuritikaru Sunaipu). In Xigbar's Normal Limit, his gameplay goes into a first-person shooter mode. He combines his two gun arrows into a single sniper rifle, and fires powerful, large bullets at the target. Enemies hit take damage and are temporarily stunned. Due to his manipulation of space, he can hang in midair and shoot, but not upside down. In his Final Limit, Xigbar's bullets become larger, more powerful, and can be fired at a faster rate. Instead of simply being larger, they become a sphere of pink, white, and blue energy. Their strength is shown by the ripples they make in space as they are fired. Enemies that are hit take heavy damage.
-- In order to activate a Limit Break, Larxene must drop into a low amount of her HP, also known as the Alarm Zone. This area is marked as being yellow, as opposed to the rest of the green bar. After having dropped into the Alarm Zone, a small alarm will sound, along with the word "limit" flashing in yellow over the HP bar.
- His attacks can be block and even be reflected back to him.
- Need time to reload his guns, despite having infinite amount of ammos.
-- In the Replica Battle, Xigbar no longer needs to reload his weapons.