Alias: Gravewalker, Ranger
Duty: Captain of the Rangers of Gondor (former)
Specie: Men/ Half-Wraith
- Talion is a loyal Ranger of Gondor, where he then rose the rank of Captain of the Black Gate.
- Had been brought back to life by being merge with a powerful Wraith, the Elf Lord Celebrimbor (the creator of the One Ring).
- Had been slaying and killing dozen of orc's despite always being outnumber most of the time.
- Went from killing Captain's to Warcheif's, the strongest and leaders of the Orc armies.
- Has the ability to analyze his enemies strength and weakness.
- Has the power to bend the will's and mind's of all Orcs.
- Attempt to build an army of mind-controlled Orc's.
- Killed the Hammer of Sauron.
- Fought against monster's in Mondor, such as Ghul's, Caragors and Graugs; he could also control the minds of beasts.
- Lead an army and killed the Tower of Sauron.
- Talion then travels to the Black Gate for a final confrontation with the Black Hand.
- Destroyed Sauron's physical form.
- Urfdael: Talion's sword.
- Azkar: Talion's Bow.
- Acharn: Talion's dagger (actually his son's shattered sword).
- The weapons can be upgraded using runes, each giving it specific bonus.
- Upon completing half (5/10) of its Legend quests, the weapons are partially re-forged and gains new appearances. Completing all the legend quests wholly re-forges the weapon's, and gives them a more elvish appearance.
- Celebrimbor Mallet: Is able to active a tower's or collect runes from corpse of Orc's.
List of Runes (click)
* Runes: Runes are items in Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor that add powerful buffs to the three main weapons Azkar, Achan and Urfael. These runes can be obtained by vanquishing Nemeses. Exploiting the weaknesses of an enemy will influence the type of runes they drop, and combining different runes will increase the power of Talion's weapons in different ways. Epic runes are extremely powerful runes that can be obtained from Uruk Warchiefs or Captains.
* Flowers: He can restore his health by finding any flowers.
Talion Stealth Gameplay
- Stealth: As a Ranger, Talion exhibits great strength, speed and resilience. His past experience has provided him with a reasonable degree of stealth capability. This allows him to utilize small walls, corners, and the foliage of thick bushes to silently and swiftly eliminate his enemies without being detected.
- Swordsmanship: He is a skilled swordsman after many years of training, and he has honed his skill in the use of swords and daggers. He is able to wield his weapons with great dexterity, and is capable of performing various finishers, including stealth and aerial take-downs. He possesses great skill in open combat and can easily engage multiple opponents in battle with incredible force and brutality.
- Speed: He has proven to be a skilled freerunner, able to sprint and vault across the remnants of Mordor with great agility and maneuverability. This ability allow him to quickly scale large buildings and cross beams.
Wraith Trees (click)
- Wraith Powers: After being revived by the legendary Celebrimbor, Talion was brought back as a half-wraith and was granted supernatural powers which augment his abilities, greatly increasing his strength, speed, stealth, and free-running abilities. Neither alive or dead, Talion returns to Mondor sometime after being killed and thus cannot die officially. Aside from his physical armaments, Celebrimbor grants Talion a host of additional powers which he can use to his advantage. When he used his bow, he can instailty (or manualy turn off) activate Slow-Motion mode, which he can easily aimed and fire his aire at slow moving target's. However, it only last a few second till it run out and need to absorb energy from other beings to replenish his ability.
- Wraith World: Talion can switch his perception to Celebrimbor, where he can see the Wraith World. In it, he can see old structures or artifacts than can't be seen in the normal realm. He can find glowing tracks and follow them to his target, and he can see Uruk's, Caragor's, etc. through walls, or locate Captains or War Chiefs. When he spot his target, he can "zoom" on them and analyze his strength's and weakness's and planned what to do next.
- Domination: With his wraith abilities, Talion can dominate a Uruk by the hand of Celebrimbor. With this ability, Celebrimbor can interrogate and get information, kill the Uruk, or dominate and brand the Uruk. These enemies will then perform tasks such as gathering intel, spreading dissent, or attempting to assassinate their peers, underlings and commanders. His powers can also affect creatures such as Caragors and Graugs (need to weaken them first), bending them to his will and ride on them.
- He can purchase upgrades to his weapons, health, arrows and extra slow-mode.
* Ranger Abilities:
- Execution: Kill a single enemy in one strike after charging a Hit Streak.
- Impact: Countered enemies will be stunned or knocked down.
- Strike From Above: Aerial takedowns on unaware targets become lethal.
- Critical Strike: Doubles Hit Streak gains on well-timed attacks.
- Last Chance Finisher: Initiate an execution on a successful Last Chance Struggle.
- Poison: Poison grog barrels in Uruk camps and strongholds. Poisoned Uruks will either die or fight one another after drinking.
- Throwing Daggers: Throw a tiny, weak dagger that deals light damage and staggers enemies.
- Brutalize: A stealth kill that terrorizes nearby enemies, forcing them to flee; Also builds HIt Streak.
- Swift Finisher: Reduces time required to perform Ground Executions in combat.
- Vault Stun: Vaulting over an enemy will stun him.
- Brace of Daggers: Upgrades Throwing Daggers so that three can be thrown in quick succession.
- Shoulder Charge: Upgrades Dash attacks to break shields and knock enemies down.
- Blade Master: Reduces Hit Streak threshold for special moves from 8 to 5.
- Resilience: Ability to absorb one hit without resetting the Hit Streak counter.
- Death Threat: Issue a Death Threat to a Captain or Warchief, improving the chance to earn an Epic Rune.
- Critical Strike II: 3x Hit Streak gains on well-timed attacks.
- Flame of Vengeance: Striking enemies after charging Talion's Hit Streak will do 2x damage.
- Double Charge: With a charged Hit Streak, perform two special moves instead of one.
* Wraith Abilities:
- Detonate: Shoot fires or barrels to cause them to explode. Talion is immune to the fire.
- Elven Swiftness: Time your landings when vaulting over obstacles to gain a temporary speed boost and Hit Streak point.
- Ride Caragors: Mount Caragors by jumping onto their backs from above.
- Wraith Stun: Stun enemies and follow it with a flurry of fast and deadly sword strikes.
- Caragor Hunter: Ability to counter and stun, then mount a charging caragor.
- Pin in Place: Arrows fired at an Uruk's legs will pin him to the ground, immobilizing him.
- Shadow Strike: Spend 2 Elf-Shot to teleport to a targeted enemy and knock him down.
- Stealth Drain: Drain from stealth.
- Wraith Flash: Area attack that stuns enemies, available when a Hit Streak is charged.
- Combat Drain: Instantly drain and terrorize an Uruk in combat, after chargin a Hit Streak.
- Graug Hunter: Stun a Graug with a sneak attack, then mount and ride it.
- Lethal Shadow Strike: Lethal version of Shadow Strike. Teleport to, then kill, a target.
- Wraith Finisher: The heads of victims of Flurry kills or Drains will explode, scaring other Uruks.
- Brand: All Drain moves now Dominate targets, forcing them to fight for Talion.
- Fire Arrow: With a charged Hit Streak, arrows are now lit aflame before firing.
- Shadow Mount: Instantly mount a Graug or Caragor with Shadow Strike.
- Wraith Blast: Upgrades Wraith Blast so that enemies in a cone around your target are hit.
- Dispatch: Kill all branded Uruks or monsters.
- Quick Draw: Increase Elf-Shot charge speed.
- Shadow Strike Chain: Chain together Shadow Strike attacks, both in or out of combat scenarios.
- Wraith Burn: With a charged hit streak, let out a circle of Wraith fire that kills any stunned or downed enemies.
- He can be killed, but not truly killed.
-- Once he dies, it will take time before his body is healed and come back to life.
- He has limited amount of arrows.
-- Can replenish them from absorbing energy from other beings or finding them around.
- Can't fight overwhelming numbers for long.
- Has only very few chance's to avoid the death blow.
- Without Celebrimbor, he will die as he was before.