Series: Mighty Morphin Power Ranger (first season)
Height: 41 m.m
Weight: 570 ton
Zord's appearence base off: Dinosaur's
Power Source: Morphing Grid
Powers: 75,000 Megavolts
Speed: 145 km/h
* Feats and Strength:
- The first Megazord.
- The Megazord has defeated every giant monsters for 53 episodes of Season 1, expect at the final episode when it got destroyed.
- The Megazod can match blows with most monsters set against it without needing more powers, expect when it needs to powering up to finish the monster off or facing powerful monster's.
- Took so many fearsome and destructive attacks, and yet still go on fighting.
- Can lifted anything bigger and heavier then the Megazord.
- Despite it bulky-like body, it can move faster than cars, and can dodge or charge.
- Fought against the Green Ranger Dragonzord.
- Has a lot of fire power when in Tank-Mode.
* Mastodon Dinozord:
- Pilot by the Black Ranger (Zack Taylor) .
- Height: 15 m
- Weight: 108 tons
- Speed: 120 km/h
- Its body formed the back and arms of the Megazord and Dragonzord Battle Mode. The head could be utilized as a shield. Alone it could fire frigid blasts of cold air & mist at enemies, temporarily freezing them. Its hiding place was in the deep Arctic.
* Pterodactyl Dinozord:
- Pilot by the Pink Ranger (Kimberly Hart)
- Weight: 84 tons
- Speed: mach 2.5
- It formed the chestplate of the Megazord, She could fire twin lasers when used individually, which looked like lightning. This was the only Dinozord with flight capability. It remained submerged in a volcano for hiding purposes.
* Triceratops Dinozord:
- Pilot by the Blue Ranger (Billy Cranston)
- Height: 11m m
- Weight: 141 tons tons
- Speed: 140 km/h
- Forming the left leg, it could shoot laser shots from a twin cannon (its tail) as well as fire chain-link power cables out of its horns to subdue opponents. The Triceratops remained in the Desert while not in use.
* Sabertooth Tiger Dinozord:
- Pilot by the Yellow Ranger (Trini Kwan)
- Height: 13.3 m
- Weight: 141 tons
- Speed: 150 km/h
- Forming the right leg, it could shoot a large yellow laser out of a tail cannon, similar to the triceratops however he could also attack using its teeth. This Zord was by far the fastest, running as transportation. Its hiding place was in the deep Jungle.
* Tyrannosaurus Dinozord:
- Pilot by the Red Ranger (Jason Lee Scott)
- Height: 27 m
- Weight: 96 tons
- Speed: 120 km/h
- Forming the head and torso, the Tyrannosaurus was the mightiest of all Dinozords, sometimes acting alone in combat, when it could use its tail and jaws as weapons.
- It went toe to toe with the Dragonzord when the Green Ranger (Tommy) was under Rita's spell.
- It had the ability to fire energy blasts from its eyes. It could also roar so strongly that it created seismic blasts, channeling the Earth as a weapon and vaporizing monsters. It defeated The Giant single-handedly in High Five. It could also stand on his tail and kick his opponent like a kangaroo. The Tyrannosaurus remained underground while not in use.
- Is piloted by either Jason/Red Ranger or Tommy/Green Ranger.
- Height: 62 m
- Weight: 510 tons
- Speed: 150 km/h
- Titanus served as the Carrierzord for the Dinozords, Ninjazords, and Shogunzords. Titanus would roll through a misty swamp after being summoned. When fighting individually, he would usually fire blasts out of his mouth, but could move his tail into two shoulder cannons as well. The shoulder cannons were most prominently featured as part of the Ultrazord formations.
- Piloted by the Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver)
- Height: 38 m
- Weight: 170 tons
- Speed: 140 km/h
- Dragonzord lay dormant in the sea off the coast of Angel Grove for an indeterminate number of years.
- Dragonzord featured a wide array of offensive weaponry. Its tail had a drill on the tip, which could swing around to attack opponents. It could also shoot missiles from its fingertips and was better equipped to battle underwater than the Dino Megazord. Tommy would usually command the Dragonzord remotely from the sidelines with the Dragon Dagger, though on rare occasions he would pilot it directly from its cockpit. While Jason had possession of the Dragon Dagger, he would command it remotely while continuing to pilot Megazord from its own cockpit.
- Dragonzord was capable of combining with the other Dinozords in various configurations. When joined with the Mastodon, Triceratops and Saber-Toothed Tiger, it formed Dragonzord Battle Mode. Dragonzord could also combine with the Dino Megazord to form Mega Dragonzord. Finally, the Mega Dragonzord could join with Titanus to form Ultrazord, whose barrage of firepower was more than nearly all opponents could withstand.
* Megazord Tank Mode:
- Piloted by the whole team.
- Height: 24 m
- Weight: 570 tons
- Speed: 300 km/h
- An even greater weapon against evil, the Dino Megazord is a powerful amalgam of the 5 Dinozords. It had two stages: Tank Mode and Battle Mode.
- Dino Megazord Tank Mode traveled on treads and wheels from the Triceratops and Sabretooth Tiger Zords respectively. Armed with a pair of main cannons derived from Mastodon, Tyrannosaurus formed the central body around which all the other components connected, with Pterodactyl riding on top. In addition to the large cannons, the tank could also fire directed energy beams from the eyes of all the Dinozords using the Rangers' Power Crystals. Despite being impressively shielded and well-armed, the utility of this formation was limited, especially in combat with agile, moving targets. The tank formation of the Dinozords was usually only a brief transitional step in the sequence of forming Dino Megazord, rarely used for prolonged battle.
* Megazord Battle Mode:
- After forming the tank mode, the Rangers could initiate transformation into the Dino Megazord's Battle Mode. This usually began with a computerized voice stating "Megazord sequence has been initiated," concluding with "Megazord activated!" after the reconnection of Pterodactyl Zord, the head crests sliding into position. In this mode, Dino Megazord features fewer ranged energy weapons, compensating with far greater close combat potential.
The Red Ranger's chair is the command console for the entire Megazord, but some of the other Rangers seem to have roles too. In "Fowl Play", Zack uses the Megazord's Cranial Laser against the Peckster, and in several episodes Jason asks Zack to divert more power to him, suggesting the Black Ranger may control auxiliary weapons. In "An Oyster Stew" Jason directs Kimberly to send a communication signal to Tommy, which may mean the Pink Ranger controls communication equipment. The special functions of the Blue and Yellow Rangers, if any, are unknown.
* Mastodon Shield:
- The head of the Mastodon Zord could also be utilized as a shield to complement the Power Sword, only used twice. First used in Green With Evil Part 2, the Mastodon Shield reflected the Green Ranger's energy blast back at him. Later, in Fowl Play Jason summoned the Shield in order to protect the Megazord from Peckster's beak.
* Power Sword:
- It was not uncommon to need more power and weapons to bring an end to a battle, even with the Dino Megazord's immense strength. When this became necessary, any Power Ranger, but usually the Red Ranger, would summon the Power Sword. Descending from the sky, the sword would embed itself into the ground nearby, or on some occasions be caught directly by Dino Megazord. The Power Sword not only made it stronger, but could be used as a substitute power supply when the main sources were unavailable. Dino Megazord's Power Sword allowed him to perform his typical finisher move, an upward slash with the sword energized, throwing an energy wave into the target. This energy usually resulted in the explosive destruction of whatever monster it struck. The Dino Megazord with his Power Sword destroyed a total of 20 giant Monsters by season's end, excluding the pilot episode.
* Dragonzord Battle Mode:
- Height: 43 m
- Weight: 560 tons
- The Dragonzord could combine with the Mastodon, Triceratops, and Saber-Toothed Tiger Dinozords to create the Dragonzord.
- Dragonzord's chest piece was detached, its hands retracted into the body cavity and it closed in on itself to form a new exterior chest. The Saber-Toothed Tiger, Triceratops and Mastodon Dinozords served the same functions they did as part of the Dino Megazord, as the mecha's legs, shoulders and arms. Dragonzord's tail detached and combined with the chest piece to form the Power Staff.
- The drill at the tip of the staff could be charged and used as a decisive finishing attack. Dragonzord in Battle Mode was also capable of turning the fin on top of its head into pure energy and hurling it at enemies, but this attack rarely proved effective.
* Mega Dragonzoid:
- Height: 58.2 m
- Weight: 740 tons
- The Dragonzord also had the ability to combine with the entire original Megazord to form the Mega Dragonzord. In this formation, the Dragonzord turned into a sort of armor that would lay atop the Megazord, turning its finger cannons into shoulder cannons. Its primary attack consisted of a three-pronged energy attack generated by the Dragonzord symbols on the arms and the Megazord's chestplate.
* Dino Ultrazoid:
- The "ultimate battle system" of the Power Rangers, is the combined form of all seven of the zords the Power Rangers possessed in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- The Dino Ultrazord forms in two ways, either with Mega Dragonzord descending onto the opened hatch behind Titanus, or with the Dino Megazord hitching a ride onto Titanus' back with the Dragonzord forming on top.
- To form Dino Ultrazord, many Zord parts come off and switch positions. Titanus' claws clasp onto Megazord's hands, Dragonzord's chestpiece docks in front of Titanus, Titanus's chest armor comes onto Megazord's chest and Titanus' tail splits and reconnects onto its shoulders as cannons (although on TV it's shown as sliding forward).
- The Ultrazord's blasts are centered on the following areas. The Megazord then appears to be harnessing the two new zords' powers as a finisher weapon:
-- Dragonzord's fingers
-- Titanus' mouth
-- Titanus' shoulder cannons
-- Titanus' chest plate