Name: Noctis Lucis Caelum
Alias: Noct, Prince, King of Power
Duty: Prince, King
Series: Final Fantasy XV
- Before he was born, he was prophecies by the spirit of his ancestors to being the Chosen King and destined to save the world, though at the cost of his life.
- Like most other Final Fantasy Character's, he is able to face against larger monsters, like Behemoth and Thunderbird.
- Fought against the Niflheim Empire Magitek Infantry, giant robots and generals.
- Began looking for his family Royals Arms, some from the story, and other hidden in tombs crawling with monsters.
- Began searching on his quest to forge a covenants with Astral gods of Eos, even had to fight some of them (expect for Ifrit, who became an enemy and was forced to be killed).
- Noctis and his friends also fought against Six Superbosses (Adamantoise, Ayakashi, Bilröst, Naglfar, MA-X Angelus-0, and Dread Behemoth).
- Was suck into a crystal and spend ten years within it till he was free once more, though bit older due to spending within the crystal.
- In the final battle against Ardyn Lucis Caelum, Noctis sarcific his life in order to used the Power of the King to purge the darkness away and defeat Ardyn for good.
- Level: 120
- HP: 6,655
- MP: 377
- Strength: 659
- Vitality: 197
- Magic: 875
- Spirit: 329
* Physical Abilities:
- Matched and parried blows from Titan, who caught a meteor and should not be significantly weaker than Ifrit.
- Capable of significantly damaging Leviathan, the giant sea serpent.
- Fought against Ifrit, whose flames can turn the world to ashes.
- Fought and can dodge attacks from the Coeruls and Thunderocs, both of which use natural lightning to attack, comparable to Leviathan and Marilith, both of whom can react to the Royal Arm's telekinetic attacks.
- Extremely high (Capable of fighting for several days straight without rest or sustenance.
- Noctis can use any weapon type and can wield multiple different weapons in a single battle. The maximum he can carry on hand in action is four weapons assigned to any direction on the D-pad, but they can be changed an time from the menu, and are not actively used by him on hand. Swords and Royal Arms are exclusive to Noctis, the former being basic quick-striking one-handed swords, and the latter being weapons exclusive to the Lucian royal family. Royal Arms are uniquely powerful at the cost of HP per landed hit.
- Sword: Balmng
+Max MP: +11
+Damage reduction with lower MP: -4% damage for every percentage point reduction
- Greatsword: Apocalypse
+Max HP: +403
+Damage bonus when the wielder has low HP: Damage + (30 + 9n% where n is every percentage point reduction under 30% HP)
- Spear: Flayer
+Finishers deal: +80% damage
- Daggers: Zwill Crossblades
+Max MP: +5
+80% damage at full HP
- Firearm: Death Penalty
+1% chance to inflict Instant Death
- Shield: Ziedrich Shield
+Shot Resistance: 14%
+200 Strength for 3 seconds after Blinking
- Machinery: Drillbreaker Plus
+Max HP: +12
+Shot Resistance: 13%
+Upgraded version of the Drillbreaker
* Royal Arms: The royal arms are weapons of the previous kings of Lucis. Royal arms can be equipped by Noctis. Each has a high attack power, but using them as normal weapons drains Noctis's health when he attacks with them. They are generally especially good against daemons. If Noctis's HP is below the amount of HP a certain royal arm requires, he will enter Danger state. The royal arms can make a good substitute, as they all have high attack power. The player does not need to use the royal arm to benefit from its status boost; just equipping them will drastically boost Noctis's stats.
- Sword of the Wise (Sword of the Wise King):
+Max HP: +100
"A king built a mighty wall and protected the realm. This was his sword. It devastates foes with preemptive warp-strikes."
- Axe of the Conqueror (Blade of the Chaos King):
"A king performed great feats of arms, expanded his realm, and made his people prosper. This was his halberd. It wreaks havoc with slow but mighty blows."
Bow of the Clever (Bow of the Winged King):
+Shot Resistance: 50%
"A king was versed in myriad arts both martial and intellectual. This was his crossbow. The bearer skewers foes while flitting around the battlefield."
- Swords of the Wanderer (Twin Swords of the Lion King):
"A king was quick like the wind and went where no man had gone before. These were his blades. Apart they rain fury-together they delivered thundering blows."
- Blade of the Mystic (Sword of the Yaksha King):
+Max HP: +150
+Dark Resistance: 20%
"A king rose to protect the world with the Oracle. This was his sword/ When swung, it enhances the wielders prowess."
- Star of the Rogue (Throwing Sword of the Crouching Dragon King):
+Fire Resistance: 20%
+Ice Resistance: 20%
+Lightning Resistance: 20%
"A queen spurned the public eye and took to the shadows. This was her shuriken. From near and far, it traces deadly arcs to the left and right."
- Sword of the Tall (Largesword of the Dynast King):
+Max HP: +200
+Fire Resistance: -40%
+Ice Resistance: -40%
+Lightning Resistance: -40%
+Dark Resistance: -40%
"A king was built like a mountain, towering over all others. This was his greatsword. The resonating blade rips and tears through foes."
- Shield of the Just (Shield of the Merciful King):
+Max HP: +1000
+Max MP: -50
+Shot Resistance: 10%
+Fire Resistance: 10%
+Ice Resistance: 10%
+Lightning Resistance: 10%
+Dark Resistance: 10%
"A queen devoted herself to peace and was loved by all. This was her shield. It deflects blows and bolsters recovery when raised in defense."
- Mace of the Fierce (Battering Vehicle of the Demon/Fierce King):
+Max HP: +300
+Shot Resistance: -50%
"A king was gentle before his people but an ogre on the battlefield. This was his mace. It deals crippling blows to mighty foes"
- Scepter of the Pious (Staff of the Holy King):
+Dark Resistance: 50%
"A king ruled the realm according to divine law and worked hand in hand with the Oracle. This was his staff. It smites foes with a blade of light."
- Trident of the Oracle:
+Max MP: +60
"A strong and noble woman was loved by the world. She granded succor to the stars and brought man and god together. This was the trident of her line. It makes allies of the wielder's holograms."
- Katana of the Warrior (Katana of the War King):
+Fire Resistance: 25%
+Ice Resistance: 25%
+Lightning Resistance: 25%
+Dark Resistance: -50%
"A king was changed forever whe his beloved queen was taken from him prematurely. This was his katana. It is drawn and strikes in a single heartbeat."
- Sword of the Father (Sword of the Father King):
"A king was father to the Chosen One, and nurtured the light that would shine upon all creations. This was his mighty sword. It makes the great greater."
- Ring of the Lucii:
+ It is a key item in the Final Fantasy XV Universe that appears in Final Fantasy XV and the feature film Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV. It connects the power of the kings of Lucis, and it is handed down from generation to generation. The ring contains the collective power and wisdom of each Lucian monarch and grants its immense power only to those it deems worthy.
+ According to legend, the Ring of the Lucii was bestowed upon the kings of Lucis by the gods of Eos. It allows its wearer to channel the power of Insomnia's Crystal. According to the Final Fantasy XV Ultimania, Astrals created the ring of light, and provided it as the mark of the king to Lucian royalty.
* Abilities: A majority of the Ascension grid is focused on Noctis's development, and progressing will further upgrade his capabilities and unlock new abilities and features, from improving MP costs, to warping enhancements, to abilities helping cover weaknesses and reinforce any existing ones, from the HP recovery rebound Impervious to abilities that let him sprint longer and recover faster while in cover. If he learns the Airstep abilities in the Ascension grid, Noctis can continually stay airborne when attacking but this quickly depletes his MP.
* Warping: Noctis can warp, allowing him to instantly cover long distances and reach great heights in battle by tossing his weapons for them to act as a relay point for him to manifest at. Targeting an enemy with the action allows him to warp-strike, which allows him to perform an accelerated stabbing attack with a greater deal of damage depending on the distance covered to the target. Point-warping allows him to get away from the epicenters of battles, replenishing MP, giving him sanctuary to recover HP, and allowing for players to assess from afar to best estimate the next course of action. He is only capable of warping with melee weapons. Constantly warp-striking depletes his MP, and running out puts him into the Stasis status, leaving him vulnerable.
+Through the powers of the Crystal, Noctis is responsible for providing the magic of the party. Everyday medicinal items—from tinctures, folk cures, and first aid articles, to even drinks the party has at their disposal—are the other catalyst responsible for enacting the special effects that otherwise are not possible by anyone else. His powers allows the team to draw out elemental energy points used in the craft of Elemancy.
+Further magical powers unique to him are that of spells usable only by wielding the Ring of Lucii, including a counterattack specialized Holy, gradual mortality inducing Death, and the void summoning Alterna, and attaining the graces of Astrals will allow their powerful presence to be summoned in various situations. Although magic can be equipped to all team members, it is recommended for Noctis to be the designated caster, as relying on the AI is a matter of chance.
- List of Magic:
- Fire/Fira/Firaga: Noctis generates fire energy in his hand, before unleashing the magic energy and causing a small explosion at a location of his choosing, burning both the enemy and the surrounding area.
- Blizzard/Blizzara/Blizzaga: Noctis causes the surrounding area to become blanketed in frost and ice, freezing enemies in the vicinity and the landscape.
- Thunder/Thundara/Thundaga: Noctis summons a bolt of lightning to strike his enemy from above.
- Death: Channeling the power of the Ring of the Lucii, Noctis begins draining his enemy of their life force, regaining his own vitality and eventually killing the foe.
- Holy: Whenever he phases through an attack, Noctis leaves behind an explosion of holy energy that burns enemies to ashes with white fire.
- Alterna: By concentrating his magical energy, Noctis shatters the fabric of the universe and sucks in all nearby enemies into the void.
* Astrals: Manifestations of the power of the stars, Astrals function as the creatures Noctis can summon after he forges a pact with them. There are a total of six Astrals available to him.
- Bahamut, the Draconian: The most powerful of all the Astrals, appearing as a colossal humanoid creature wearing draconic armor and having wings made of massive blades. When summoned, Bahamut appears in the sky and casts "Ultima Sword", tossing down each of the swords that make up his wings before charging in and attacking the enemy with his own blade.
- Carbuncle: A fox-like Astral with a red gemstone in his forehead, Carbuncle is the smallest of his brethren and has known Noctis since childhood. When Noctis is in a pinch, Carbuncle can appear and cast "Ruby Light", healing the prince of his injuries.
- Leviathan, the Hydraean: An absolutely titanic Astral with the appearance of a sea dragon, Leviathan is by far the largest Astral, several times larger than even Titan. Holding mastery over all water, Leviathan's "Tsunami" is capable of creating massive whirlpools and send out small torrents of water in the shape of dragons to harm foes, swallowing enemies in the currents and allowing the Astral to devour them.
- Ramuh, the Fulgurian: A colossal Astral resembling a robed wizard. When summoned, Ramuh appears in the air and calls upon a bolt of lighting in his hand, creating his staff, before casting "Judgement Bolt", charging his staff with lightning and throwing it at the ground, decimating the enemy and surroundings in the area of effect.
- Shiva, the Glacian: Also known as Gentiana, Shiva is a very humanoid Astral with pale blue skin and white hair. An ice-based Astral, Shiva casts "Diamond Dust" when summoned, creating several duplicates of herself and creating a massive blizzard in the area, freezing all enemies within.
- Titan, the Archaean: A gigantic Astral with an appearance resembling the mythical Atlas. When summoned, Titan picks Noctis up with his hand, and uses "Gaia's Wrath", striking the ground with his other fist and creating a massive shockwave that wipes out all surrounding enemies. Alternatively, he appears far in the distance and tosses a massive boulder to crush the opponents.
- Must be in perilous situations to summon the Astrals.
- Pretty much still mortal.
- Sometime let his emotions get the better of him.
- Only possess limited amount of HP and MP.